Spiderman PS4 can be completed in a weekend

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Keeping up with tradition, following in the footsteps of games like metal gear solid 4, Spider-Man plans to take about a handful of your gaming hours away. And with attention spans being at an all-time low, this will quickly be deemed best game ever :whew:

Here's the link to it...
PS4's Spider-Man Game Length Confirmed By Insomniac

Of course you know a company will say a game takes longer than it'll actually take to compete :patrice:

Tru Story
most games can nikka

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
20 hrs is fine for a single player game. less than 10 is pretty weak for a full priced game

Last edited:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:whoa:

You know Spiderman made a deal with the devil to bring back aunt May :wow:

He makes the devil horns symbol to shoot his Web's :francis:

Spiderman 3 was controversial because of all the illuminati inspired imagery. I'm not making this stuff up, just be aware is all I'm saying :handshake:

Bruh, all you did was post up random numbers from... Your ass? :dahell:

I can easily prove the game is longer than what you're saying. Your post alone would convince me because you trying too hard. I looked up Fatboi1's stats, saw that sunset has a bunch of diamond achievements because not enough gamers completed certain task. It shows you what percentage of total players completed the game. I never seen it that low for a title this popular. That's where you find the real truth. Now tell me, where did you get your stats from :popcorn:
Breh click the link (The underlined text) that I put in my post, its crowdsourced numbers polled from like 300 people :deadmanny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Maybe someone can troll the Xbox crowd and find a way to stream it to mixer.

You quoted a lot of BS but didn't quote me :sas1:

What livestream you following since the best view you are going to get is compressed video with a chat on the right hand side :sas2:
I don't know what you girls are even talking about, is YouTube rumoured to be leaving the Windows ecosystem?
Breh click the link (The underlined text) that I put in my post, its crowdsourced numbers polled from like 300 people :deadmanny:
I saw that, I just don't recognize it as relevant. Your link had the averages of 8 random unknowns who was aware your link existed.

This is how we determine? :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
A weekend? NOOOOOOO!

rwEdw6N.gif

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
you have a bad time comprehending breh
:mjlol::yeshrug:
im mainly talking about people who dixk ride because its an exclusive

besides when RDR2 drops who cares about this generic super hero trash :russ:
Spider-man is a bigger icon than RDR2 tho , and im sure if it was multiplatform ..it would eat some of RDR2 sales.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i dont care:yeshrug:
spiderman on the 7th then a week later i got shadow of the tomb raider:yeshrug::yeshrug:
and i still got fifa and nba 2k:yeshrug:
my wallet:picard::mjcry::mjcry:
thats $180 right there brehs:mjcry:
and i havent even said
assassin creed:mjcry:
rdr2:mjcry:
battlefield 5:mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
what game cant be complete in a weekend?
Games that are longer than 10hrs. If you spend 5hrs at a time gaming you should seriously consider not doing that anymore. Life is too Short and precious to waste my nikkaz. This is me inserting realness into convo, usually it's all fukkery...
Spider-man is a bigger icon than RDR2 tho , and im sure if it was multiplatform ..it would eat some of RDR2 sales.
Spider-Man usually is multiplatform, there was a Spider-Man game that released this gen for Xbox and PlayStation but who knows or cares?

It actually looks decent/similar to what y'all waiting for:russ: