Spiderman PS4 can be completed in a weekend

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Spider-man is a bigger icon than RDR2 tho , and im sure if it was multiplatform ..it would eat some of RDR2 sales.

this isnt a movie. if RDR2 was PS exclusive it would still outsell Spiderman

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't know what you girls are even talking about, is YouTube rumoured to be leaving the Windows ecosystem?

I saw that, I just don't recognize it as relevant. Your link had the averages of 8 random unknowns who was aware your link existed.

This is how we determine? :mjlol:
I'm just asking what will you be doing after getting tired of playing 17 year old multiplayer maps.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
this isnt a movie. if RDR2 was PS exclusive it would still outsell Spiderman
Nothing is eating into RDR2 sales

Of course it wont touch RDR2 in sales because its multiplatform but i wouldnt be surprise if it either outsells it on ps4 or close to it. Sony/Marvel has been putting a lot of money into the marketing of this game , plus those die-hard spider man fans will buy a ps4 just to play it. Plus, when it was announce in E3 2016 , it had the most youtube views of sony exclusives.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Of course it wont touch RDR2 in sales because its multiplatform but i wouldnt be surprise if it either outsells it on ps4 or close to it. Sony/Marvel has been putting a lot of money into the marketing of this game , plus those die-hard spider man fans will buy a ps4 just to play it. Plus, when it was announce in E3 2016 , it had the most youtube views of sony exclusives.
No

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
If you can afford it then buy a fukking game or wait for a sale if you can't afford it :yeshrug:
I wasn't complaining that I can't afford video games, I just now realized those stores came in handy when they were still around.

They offered me the opportunity to try the games I wasn't sure I'd be satisfied with.