Spiderman on upcoming Avengers game exclusive to Playstation?

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
They're mad as hell in that Resetera thread :laff:

SONY IS BEING ANTI CONSUMER
OIP.fDUgFPZZwGOTGrbQNdd3FwAAAA

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
One thing I will say, I hate this kumbuya bull shyt that everyone is on. I don’t car if msft bought a whole Ass franchise and told ps users to fukk off (hi tomb raider, titan fall).

cuz if I want to play that franchise bad enough. I’ll cop an Xbox.

let’s be real, spider man will be on avengers in a year or so and his missions will be marginal at best.

When has exclusive content/dlc ever been anything more than average?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One thing I will say, I hate this kumbuya bull shyt that everyone is on. I don’t car if msft bought a whole Ass franchise and told ps users to fukk off (hi tomb raider, titan fall).

let’s be real, spider man will be on avengers in a year or so and his missions will be marginal at best.

problem is, as a worldwide brand, you'd be dumb to leave Playstation out.

it'll prob come to PC, but Xbox.....chances don't look too good.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Not that I even care about this game, but I'm loving the fury its creating:lolbron:

Now let me go back to playing Cuphead :umad:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pure, unadulterated motherfukking facts on the bolded.

Platform exclusive content is rarely remarkable because developers aren't dumb enough to do their best work for just a segment of their audience, even if it's a large segment.

I can guarantee that when this character gets released and is probably just meh (like the rest of the game has looked to me, if we're being honest), and the same people crying anti consumerism are going to be the first ones out here with memes. Probably of Chris Evans laughing at screenshots/video of the game.

People are just mad that they aren't getting handed absolutely everything. I get that it sucks, because it'd be nice for everyone to get everything, but I also understand that sometimes business doesn't work the way I want it to. As it was explained to many a non XBox fan by those who loved their 360, these exclusivity deals sometimes help with much needed cash flow, and help balance out the books on development. Can't be mad at them for trying to get paid, right?