Spiderman on upcoming Avengers game exclusive to Playstation?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man, I agree that exclusive DLC sucks, but I'mma need this guy to hop out of his feelings.

This is the exact strategy that made Microsoft so dominant in the 360 generation. Just because they've moved on to a different strategy doesn't mean that the old one isn't still effective.

Ultimately, Microsoft has to give people a reason to do business with them, and them specifically. While the XBox division getting in line with the rest of Microsoft and focusing on services is smart, it's still a risky strategy for the long term viability for gaming. We just need this new generation, and maybe the one past that, to see if it works the way they ultimately want it to.

Also, I'm not sure why people are so mad. This is a game that has been shyt on since the first trailer came out. The story a week and a half ago was that no one knows what this game is, or why someone would cop day one, but NOW all of a sudden there's a ton of people upset about it? Sounds like video game Twitter/message boards getting cranky because they aren't getting their way again.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:coffee: Escobar season continues

FairLonelyAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

:wow: Hate me now ....xbox....