Spiderman on upcoming Avengers game exclusive to Playstation?

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
What's the issue? Companies have exclusive DLC all the time? Why is this particular news making a bunch of people super upset?

I have no interest in the game but I'm just finding it strange that grown men are behaving like hoes about this on some other forums (Resetera). It's quite amusing seeing people posting that they will no longer buy the game when truth be told they weren't going to buy it anyway:russ:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
250px-Detective_Comics_463-1stCalc-BlkSpdr.jpg

Microsoft better cut that check.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I love spider-man but I don’t think even he is enough to get me to “day one” this game.

I just thought it was weird. I mean, kinda shytty for
halo-washed.gif
bunch, but oh well....IF TRUE.

Makes sense though. But why even put the character in the game.

Then again, Sony has the marketing deal with the game so it makes sense. :mjlol:

And you know Disney like :mjgrin: after those Spiderman sales.

edit: shyt, it's true :dead:

halo-washed.gif
can't catch a break.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
What's the issue? Companies have exclusive DLC all the time? Why is this particular news making a bunch of people super upset?

I have no interest in the game but I'm just finding it strange that grown men are behaving like hoes about this on some other forums (Resetera). It's quite amusing seeing people posting that they will no longer buy the game when truth be told they weren't going to buy it anyway:russ:

I'm guessing it's because Spider Man is like a world known very popular character not because of gaming. It's not like Sony created him, they scooped him up through means which seemed mainly for cinema purposes.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Well spiderman is a flagship character if not THE flagship character:mjgrin:
That's a power move:picard:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm guessing it's because Spider Man is like a world known very popular character not because of gaming. It's not like Sony created him, they scooped him up through means which seemed mainly for cinema purposes.
Well spiderman is a flagship character if not THE flagship character:mjgrin:
That's a power move:picard:

Fair enough. It seems that Spiderman is actually THE most popular character. I like Marvel but Spiderman is way down my list of their heroes hence my lack of understanding.