'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why? So Sony can ruin the character? We got lucky with SM1/2….3 damn near killed the franchise.
Sony wants a spider verse within the MCU. That’s not gonna happen.

The character served its purpose and got a full story arc trilogy. Anything other than MCU cameos would be overkill.

Sony has already begun to screw things up so I would just cut it off now.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It really isn't that bad, though. I'm starting to see more positive comments online from the public. The 1st 30-40 minutes of it is a great movie, then it turns into GCBM (Generic Comicbook Movie) 101. The cast elevates that portion from turning into run-of-the-mil stuff. And there's not much silliness.
Good deal, I was planning on catching it but I'll make that sooner rather than later.

Daps
I'm still gonna give it a shot.

Yall the same brehs who said New Mutants was trash and I refused to watch it for a year and finally put it on last month on a slow Saturday and I really enjoyed it. It's one of my favorite X-men movies now.

Blossom

alien superstar.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
it’s not worth seeing in the theatre, i’m glad i wasn’t the one who paid. it was just an ok movie.

venom > morbius > venom 2.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm still gonna give it a shot.

Yall the same brehs who said New Mutants was trash and I refused to watch it for a year and finally put it on last month on a slow Saturday and I really enjoyed it. It's one of my favorite X-men movies now.

some people enjoy Applebees