'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
This movie is getting hammered by reviews lol

if you were expecting this to be good I’m not sure what to tell you, both venom movies were dogshyt, Madame Webb and Kraven prolly will be too :yeshrug:

also read the end credit scenes…that shyt make literally no sense..fukking Sony man lol

toombs from the mcu is in this due to strange’s spell sending him the other way for some reason, toombs has his vulture suit from the mcu for some reason, he asks Morbius to help him go after Spider-Man for some reason despite not caring about hurting him at the end of homecoming, even more stranger is that the Spider-Man from the Morbius universe wouldn’t even be that same Spider-Man, Morbius agrees despite not knowing or caring about Spider-Man for some reason
:trash: at that spoiler

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So we see what Sony can do. I knew this was going to be trash.

#marvelset. Often imitated, never duplicated.

If not for #marvelset having their foot on Sony’s necks, those Spider-Man movies would’ve been trash as well.

Like I said months ago, ever since they collaborated with Marvel, they’ve been trying to jock that MCU wave. So far they‘be made 2 trash ass Venom movies and now this bullshyt.