'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This movie is getting hammered by reviews lol

if you were expecting this to be good I’m not sure what to tell you, both venom movies were dogshyt, Madame Webb and Kraven prolly will be too :yeshrug:

also read the end credit scenes…that shyt make literally no sense..fukking Sony man lol

toombs from the mcu is in this due to strange’s spell sending him the other way for some reason, toombs has his vulture suit from the mcu for some reason, he asks Morbius to help him go after Spider-Man despite not caring about hurting him at the end of homecoming for some reason, even more stranger is that the Spider-Man from the Morbius universe wouldn’t even be that same Spider-Man, Morbius agrees despite not knowing or caring about Spider-Man for some reason
LOL what the hell :dead:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

if you were expecting this to be good I’m not sure what to tell you, both venom movies were dogshyt, Madame Webb and Kraven prolly will be too :yeshrug:

also read the end credit scenes…that shyt make literally no sense..fukking Sony man lol

toombs from the mcu is in this due to strange’s spell sending him the other way for some reason, toombs has his vulture suit from the mcu for some reason, he asks Morbius to help him go after Spider-Man for some reason despite not caring about hurting him at the end of homecoming, even more stranger is that the Spider-Man from the Morbius universe wouldn’t even be that same Spider-Man, Morbius agrees despite not knowing or caring about Spider-Man for some reason
:mjlol: Well, we wanted Spidey. Sounds like we’re getting Spidey :mjcry:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
It's to be expected that this would be garbage. The Venom movies are too (with a good part here and there). I hope all the Sony Spider-Man movies fail. Unfortunately, Venom has been successful, and with the likely failure of Morbius and Kraven, it may push Sony to do shytty Andrew Garfield movies.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

toombs from the mcu is in this due to strange’s spell sending him the other way for some reason, toombs has his vulture suit from the mcu for some reason, he asks Morbius to help him go after Spider-Man for some reason despite not caring about hurting him at the end of homecoming, even more stranger is that the Spider-Man from the Morbius universe wouldn’t even be that same Spider-Man, Morbius agrees despite not knowing or caring about Spider-Man for some reason

So...
so what about his family? The reason he was wiling to sacrifice everything was for them, now hes giving all that up to chase a spider man he doesnt even know? That doesnt make sense.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You deserve rep for saving me from wasting a Saturday afternoon watching this dumb shyt when it eventually hits Starz. :dead:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

:russ: