'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No the fukk I wouldn't, not like that.

Yall gotta stop lyin

And people need to stop pretending the first 2 Spidey movies weren't flames along with Spider verse.

LOL at giving up a billion dollar IP out of the goodness of your heart to fukkin Disney

Tell Disney cut the check

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So instead of judging for yourself you go with agenda based reviews?
I am not aware of an agenda. But if the reviews are bad, it might be bad. And movies are expensive. I'd rather watch at home if that's the case. But because it's my mom's I'll probably still take her and hope for the best.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yall gotta stop lyin

And people need to stop pretending the first 2 Spidey movies weren't flames along with Spider verse.

LOL at giving up a billion dollar IP out of the goodness of your heart to fukkin Disney

The only lie being told is that I said they should or that I would give up the IP. I said I wouldn't go about like this.

There are ways to keep the IP that don't involve deceit and disregard.

And if the spider-verse erases two tanked franchises behind the same bottom line mentality that is bringing you this shytty movie, the smart thing would be to stop wasting the best Spider-man rogues and make live action threads from that with origonal characters.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yall gotta stop lyin

i mean... the part that everyone was most interested/invested in with the new Spider-Man was all the Sony characters :hubie:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What did they do?

False advertising.

This has been Sony's M.O. from the jump though. They tried to get Garfields Spider-man shoehorned into the MCU and couldn't. Then tried to do the same with Venom, putting Tom Holland in the movie as some random dude to make people think it's associated with the MCU.

From somebody who has been defending Sony.
This whole marketing campaign has been revolved around the idea "hey guys this is so connected."...that has been the message that Sony had been putting forth to the public about this movie that I have defended, talked about and supported. And if true, that none of that is in this movie, that is not a simple editing decision that got made at one point. What this represents is nothing short of massive deception, a fraud that Sony is perpetuating onto us, the audience.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: deceit?

how are they deceiving you?

they're fukking movies

MCU stans are something else

Per Co MarvelSet Generals @Ethnic Vagina Finder and @Neo The Resurrected ONE

He isn’t a Marvel stan, he’s a general non biased connoisseur of action movies that has absolutely no agenda and no dog in the fight

He also loved the SnyderCut, so he by proxy can’t be a Marvel Stan:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Whole last page just proves nobody really gives a shyt about Morbius :russ:

We finna change that….. this thread for The Batman:shaq:

giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Per Co MarvelSet Generals @Ethnic Vagina Finder and @Neo The Resurrected ONE

He isn’t a Marvel stan, he’s a general non biased connoisseur of action movies that has absolutely no agenda and no dog in the fight

He also loved the SnyderCut, so he by proxy can’t be a Marvel Stan:mjgrin:

And just so we’re clear, in order to hold my rank in the #marvelset pecking order.

1. you didn’t watch any DC movie post Man Of Steel. The Nolan trilogy is acceptable as it was in the early phase of the MCU.

2. you’ve never watched any of the DC shows. I will allow the OG Smallville shows.

3. Watching YouTube clips are acceptable for troll purposes.

4. you’ve never watched most of the dc trailers when they dropped.

The only movie that was ok to watch is the Snydercut, again for troll purposes.