'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I've been rewatching the 90's Spider Man cartoon. Morbius was pretty dope. I'm looking forward to Kraven the Hunter more though.
MadFirsthandHart-max-1mb.gif

he better say Feliiiicciiiia or plaasssma in this film or I'mma ask for my money back

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You'd do the same thing if you owned the rights :yeshrug:

Still. Looks dope to me and will check it out.

seriously don't understand why they mad about it.

they liars if they say they'd let their lucrative license run out to give back to marvel

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You'd do the same thing if you owned the rights :yeshrug:

No the fukk I wouldn't, not like that.

seriously don't understand why they mad about it.

they liars if they say they'd let their lucrative license run out to give back to marvel

What's hard to understand about why someone would be displeased with being misled or shiity decisions made with only the bottom line in mind? This is exactly why Sony had to come back and deal with Marvel in the first place.

They could keep their license without playing the fans.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
how are you being misled?

lol, they didn't have to, Marvel came to them to strike the deal because they wanted spidey badly and saw the response of ASM2.

Sony / Spider-Man would've bounced back.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is getting hammered by reviews lol

if you were expecting this to be good I’m not sure what to tell you, both venom movies were dogshyt, Madame Webb and Kraven prolly will be too :yeshrug:

also read the end credit scenes…that shyt make literally no sense..fukking Sony man lol

toombs from the mcu is in this due to strange’s spell sending him the other way for some reason, toombs has his vulture suit from the mcu for some reason, he asks Morbius to help him go after Spider-Man for some reason despite not caring about hurting him at the end of homecoming, even more stranger is that the Spider-Man from the Morbius universe wouldn’t even be that same Spider-Man, Morbius agrees despite not knowing or caring about Spider-Man for some reason

Last edited: