'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Huh

shyt made crazy money
not talking about that. the first trailer was rushed and undone, they had Eddie Brock floating in the air on a motorcycle with cars flying all over the place b/c they didn't add the Venom tendrils, etc. and that movie fukkin sucks dikk, but the sequel is gonna be dope.

Daps
:dwillhuh: fox didn't though.

Who owns Columbia pictures ? Check the Wikipedia for spiderman 3 . I'm do this...at that time it was 2007 even with the success of the first two spiderman films nobody really believe in marvel . Which means Disney and Sony had MORE input than people know and what they was suppose to. Laura Ziskin Productions also helps ruin that film up until that point she was picked by Sony or Disney

I would go further and say that is why Disney is passing star wars on over to Kevin feige. Star wars was trash it sit in the back of marvel studios next the X-Men franchise and the fantastic four franchise . These company shyt is a lot deeper than fans know . Just cause Sony uses the people at Marvel's cinematography and a few writers dosent make it Marvel's fault ....if any thing it is in association with marvel . Sadly you will see a lot more of that going forward .

Daps
:mjlol: What the hell is he on, when has fox ever made a Spider man movie

Spider-Man in film - Wikipedia

I typed "did Sony ever make a spider man movie" into Google this what came up :stopitslime:.

T"rights to further films featuring the character were purchased in 1985, and moved through various production companies and studios before being secured by Sony Pictures Entertainment (Columbia Pictures) for $10 million "

In February 2015, Disney, Marvel Studios and Sony announced a deal to share the Spider-Man film rights, leading to a new iteration of Spider-Man being introduced and integrated into the MCU. The deal allowed Sony to distribute and have final creative control over MCU films where Spider-Man is the main character,

In August 2019, Disney and Sony could not reach a new agreement regarding Spider-Man films,
with Marvel Studios and Feige said to no longer have any involvement in future films. The following month, a new agreement was reached, with a third MCU Spider-Man film set for release in July 2021.

I wouldn't be making character great and then Sony wanted to keep majority of the profit shares ...fukk that ...Kevin fegie help revitalize that character and this the thanks he gets :camby: you see Sony struck a deal thoe ...they k own what time it is :stopitslime:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So did people not like Leto or they didn’t like Suicide Squad?

There wasn’t anything wrong with his performance he was swagged out with his outfits in that flick.
Personally I can't really judge his Suicide Squad appearance because he wasn't in it long enough.

Daps
Venom felt like it was made in 2005

I'll probably wait for the reviews on this one before I spend money

I will always say outside of spider man 1and 2 Sony don't really need to make super hero films :lolbron:. Just hand everything over to Kevin feige :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I’m so fukking confused by this Sony/MCU universe

one thing that does seem clear, Is that the deal breakdown was probably just as much to do with Marvel not letting them share the universe more so than the percentage increase, because they are straight up forcing Marvel to accept their characters as MCU, even if not “officially”
They are in the MCU the same way The Defenders were in the MCU. Meaning they might mention or make reference to disney. But Disney will continue to act like they don't exist.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They are in the MCU the same way The Defenders were in the MCU. Meaning they might mention or make reference to disney. But Disney will continue to act like they don't exist.
I think if Sony made a well received movie they would ride that movie's wave.