'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Daps
I’m so fukking confused by this Sony/MCU universe

one thing that does seem clear, Is that the deal breakdown was probably just as much to do with Marvel not letting them share the universe more so than the percentage increase, because they are straight up forcing Marvel to accept their characters as MCU, even if not “officially”

Your last sentence will always be what the fight is about because it messed with feiges story he be trying to tell with his PHASES .... basically put Sony is a piece of shyt ....

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It is but I saw the posts in here before the trailer and some reactions on Twitter, I know what time it is :sas2: I'll let y'all cook tho this looks good to me
nikkas were just making jokes about Fiege having no idea about this:deadmanny: Dudes should be professional gamblers the way they're hedging bets.
If it's good and makes bread: MCU:mjlit:
If it's bad but it makes bread: MCU:mjlit:
If it's good but flops: MCU-adjacent:mjpls:
If it's bad and flops: Sony:mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We're coming back allegedly. Probably won't call us the defenders anymore.:francis:
I hope so, outside of the avengers, x-men, and FF4, DD, and Luke Cage are my favorite marvel characters. Rather see more done with them, than have them dig through the crates and give a bunch of D list characters shine. Never had an interest in Guardians, Imortals, or other Value brand marvel characters.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I hope so, outside of the avengers, x-men, and FF4, DD, and Luke Cage are my favorite marvel characters. Rather see more done with them, than have them dig through the crates and give a bunch of D list characters shine. Never had an interest in Guardians, Imortals, or other Value brand marvel characters.
Hopefully the mature content can also stay.

Daps
nikkas were just making jokes about Fiege having no idea about this:deadmanny: Dudes should be professional gamblers the way they're hedging bets.
If it's good and makes bread: MCU:mjlit:
If it's bad but it makes bread: MCU:mjlit:
If it's good but flops: MCU-adjacent:mjpls:
If it's bad and flops: Sony:mjlol:

Y'all are funny let me help you ...let's do FACTS.

Iron Man (2008 film) - Wikipedia

The link above is the first iron Man movie if you look at the production company it just says: MARVEL STUDIOS.

Morbius (film) - Wikipedia

Now if you look at morbius wiki in production company section it got way too many hands in the pot ....and it distributor is SONY ENTERTAINMENT...

:mjlol:. At best I can see how feige probably got a memo :lolbron:. That man's plate is full thank about it . He in charge of revitalizing three different franchises Star wars X-Men and the fantastic four as well as overseeing the next phase of marvel...I can see how this slipped his mind ....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They have already got rid of the director that did the first vemon film basically Sony being Sony :francis:. They gave this film to a new director ....

Venom 2 - Wikipedia
Yeah a better director lol. Andy Serkis over the guy who directed gangster squad all day everyday sir

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Serkis has never directed anything though. can't assume he's any better.
He directed mowgli, which I will take over gangster squad all day :manny:

He understands how to handle tone and stick with it. Reuben seemed all over the map with venom. While I fukk with it for fukkery sake the first job of any director is tone management. He dropped the ball on that