'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Daps
Yeah a better director lol. Andy Serkis over the guy who directed gangster squad all day everyday sir

I feel you but when I heard about it it was red flag. I like to stick with the director threw and threw like guardian of the galaxies. We will see what this fresh director brings to the table ...I think I have seen some of his films if I look him up he does sound familiar ....:jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel you but when I heard about it it was red flag. I like to stick with the director threw and threw like guardian of the galaxies. We will see what this fresh director brings to the table ...I think I have seen some of his films if I look him up he does sound familiar ....:jbhmm:
Well it’s murkier than that though. If the director doesn’t want to come back or isn’t asked back. For all we know he may have been like “nah” because he had more to do or other stuff he wanted to do. It’s not a bad sign if it happens before production even starts. This wasn’t him getting booted and then bringing in a replacement.

they have the same writer which is key.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Y'all are funny let me help you ...let's do FACTS.

Iron Man (2008 film) - Wikipedia

The link above is the first iron Man movie if you look at the production company it just says: MARVEL STUDIOS.

Morbius (film) - Wikipedia

Now if you look at morbius wiki in production company section it got way too many hands in the pot ....and it distributor is SONY ENTERTAINMENT...

:mjlol:. At best I can see how feige probably got a memo :lolbron:. That man's plate is full thank about it . He in charge of revitalizing three different franchises Star wars X-Men and the fantastic four as well as overseeing the next phase of marvel...I can see how this slipped his mind ....
What's your point with this, breh?:dwillhuh:If you're saying it's not part of the MCU, take that up with the nikkas that have made statements to the contrary. I just want a good movie, regardless of who stands to benefit from it monetarily, because it benefits us as fans of comics and their film adaptations.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What's your point with this, breh?:dwillhuh:If you're saying it's not part of the MCU, take that up with the nikkas that have made statements to the contrary. I just want a good movie, regardless of who stands to benefit from it monetarily, because it benefits us as fans of comics and their film adaptations.
You didn’t get your MCU or DC jersey in the mail, breh?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Serkis has never directed anything though. can't assume he's any better.
Not to speak for Marty Mar, but I'm enthused by him helming because of the artistry I've seen from him in front of the camera. I liked Venom, but not because it broke any new ground, was visually appealing, or all that well directed in general. Serkis' blank slate holds a bit more cache than that of any old newbie, to me.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not to speak for Marty Mar, but I'm enthused by him helming because of the artistry I've seen from him in front of the camera. I liked Venom, but not because it broke any new ground, was visually appealing, or all that well directed in general. Serkis' blank slate holds a bit more cache than that of any old newbie, to me.
Also that. Even from Mowgli it’s clear he has a vision and an idea of what he wants and how he wants to do it. He knows how to establish his own voice whether you like that voice or not. The first venom is basically point camera and shoot and let hardy do his thing. And his thing was glorious lol but still. It would be great to have someone in who has ideas and really understands how to make Mo Cap compelling

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Act like fox didn't make spider Man 3
and both fantastic four movies brehs

Act like the venom didn't have bad pacing brehs
Act like the movie didn't have some bad writing and directing ...it was a decent movie it was still thoe bad.

Woody Harrison with that lames ass red wig :mjlol:

Sony shouldn't do super hero movies. It's a reason Kevin feige now has the job of revitalizing star wars X-Men and fantastic four . Sony mad that marvel is killing this shyt ....hell that why people was mad as hell when Sony was bullshytting with the spider man negotiations. Marvel and kevin fegie was like Sony our last two movies did a billion world wide if you don't sign this damn spider man contract :ufdup::rudy:

change your knee pads :scust: