'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Sinister Six, Blade, Morbius, Venom vs. Carnage

giphy.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Looks good. Not surprised. Not sure when the narrative that Sony cant make good superhero related movies came from.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
giphy.gif

Nah, Marvel wouldn't throw them THAT big a bone :russ:

Lol, Never that. It will be "Yo, Amy - send Jared over this way - we've got some more work for him to build these bridges :gladbron:"

Then Morbius eats a whole clip of silver bullets, sunlight grenades and roast garlic in the cold open for Blade on some

jmuC0d.gif

:lolbron:

Pascal: "So - we have Morbius 2 to film - any idea when we can fit that onto the slate?:leon:"

Feige: "We had a problem, and uh - we tried to do everything we could and he's gone...:ehh:"

Narrator: It was revenge for The Vulture and a lot of other things. Keaton was a made man and Jared wasn't and we had to sit there and take it....:mjcry:"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:Sinister 6 coming earlier than I thought:ohhh:Hold up of Morbius is tearing shyt up does that mean Venom possibly comes after him at some point?:ohhh:
I'd be down for a Venom vs. Morbius movie. Introduce another villain in the cut :ohhh:
Sinister Six, Blade, Morbius, Venom vs. Carnage

giphy.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
they really dragged Keaton into this? This was what the deal was really about? these films are breaking the MCU door open. :russ: