Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you're still high off that new exclusive hype.

The game is fun but I'm literally doing repeat missions with the research facilities I've just unlocked :pachaha:

There are only 6 types of thug crimes to stop (drug deals, B&Es, store robberies, muggings, car chases, and rescuing civilians) and there are 5 tokens to collect for each part of the city...you're going to be doing these multiple times.

It's just the curse of an "open world" game, you're going to eventually be doing the same things over and over again.

Still a good game, but we're gonna call a spade a spade.
smh how you gonna tell me I'm just hype off of a new exclusive? I wasn't high off of no Horizon when that came out and I still haven't beat that game and I always found it kind of lackluster compared to how most people on here were propping it up.

I think Spider-Man is an amazing game worthy of being put up there with the Arkham series. Some repetitive side content isn't going to sway my opinion. The reason I singled out that comment is he just made a blanket statement to suggest that the entire game IS the side content when that's just plain ole wrong.

Saying something is repetitive is such a lazy ass critique. All games are repetitive by nature and it's the repetition whether it's fun or not that matters.
Just say you find that aspect boring. Saying something is repetitive just to sound like you're being objective is eye roll worthy.

If the combat, swinging and entire gameplay loop wasn't fun then the side content being repetitive would be an issue but hearing about it and playing it I"m going "wtf is the problem?" Even the Ubisoft towers are fun to scramble because of the fun of just getting to them.
This game is a solid 9/10 thus far. I wasn't even that hype for it prior to release.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

:blessed:

:wow: I need to step my dodge game up

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Traversal and combat are so much fun. I'm enjoying this way more than any Arkham game. The combat in the Arkham series was more of a rythm game and too basic and easy and of course controlling Batman doesn't compare to controlling Spidey.

Traversing the city is so much fun that even if the side missions aren't the best, doing them as Spiderman makes them fun .

Shiiiit, this might be my favorite game if the generation (and yes, I've played botw and God of War).
I think Spider-Man is an amazing game worthy of being put up there with the Arkham series. Some repetitive side content isn't going to sway my opinion. The reason I singled out that comment is he just made a blanket statement to suggest that the entire game IS the side content when that's just plain ole wrong.

Saying something is repetitive is such a lazy ass critique. All games are repetitive by nature and it's the repetition whether it's fun or not that matters.
Just say you find that aspect boring. Saying something is repetitive just to sound like you're being objective is eye roll worthy.

If the combat, swinging and entire gameplay loop wasn't fun then the side content being repetitive would be an issue but hearing about it and playing it I"m going "wtf is the problem?" Even the Ubisoft towers are fun to scramble because of the fun of just getting to them.
This game is a solid 9/10 thus far. I wasn't even that hype for it prior to release.
Facts :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was deadass about to crack and go pick it up, added to my Best Buy cart. My GCU ended yesterday it seems, saw that $60 instead of the discount and that shyt sobered me up real quick:russ:

shyt, I wish I had the $60 right now...:mjcry: So many games I wanna buy when I get back to work...

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:salute: I finished that and the backpacks. Saw that cloudy ass map and was like hell naw.

shyt really helps you get used to the traveling real fast. Another game where I won't use fast travel :wow:
Thing with this game is, i'm usually the first one to use a fast travel after a while cause i just want to get to point a to point b,but i haven't even really thought about it playing this.