Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
some of the traversal, especially the wall running is reminiscent of second son. the tower is basically AC viewpoints (also used in second son and middle earth)...so i can see loose comparisons
the best thing about this game is the fact they tied the upgrade system to side quests, level grinding on steroids. i also love that traversing controls like a car racing game, with the shoulder button. pretty satisfying sense of speed
the combat is a little harder than it looks so it feels that much better to come out alive.
this game does owe a lot to the batman games, mainly in the way all the mechanics come together to make you feel like spiderman. its hard to deny the similarity

fun game though...repetitive but fun...finally an open world worth moving around in

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
MayorOsborNOT: "I'm *looks at smudged writing on palm* Moper Ortworm"
MayorOsborn: "The people of New York will not stand for this fake news. The Mayor's Office demands you cease activity immediately":leostare:
MayorOsborNOT: ***THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED BY ADMINS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE***
MayorOsborn: "Thank you. It's good to see some business platforms able to do the right thing."

:mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just came across the 1st part of this game that I don't like. I hate stealth missions with a passion. I am absolutely stuck on this one in the art gallery. I always get caught.

Also why did the developers think playing as MJ was a good idea? I think this is the 1st case of gameplay padding.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Game is fun as shyt and the story is so good I had beat the damn thing in a day :russ:
Still got the side missions and other objectives to do tho.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I just came across the 1st part of this game that I don't like. I hate stealth missions with a passion. I am absolutely stuck on this one in the art gallery. I always get caught.

Also why did the developers think playing as MJ was a good idea? I think this is the 1st case of gameplay padding.
I had no problem with that mission, don't even think i was caught. Having played the Arkham games i felt right at home.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The combat in this game ...:ohlawd:

Whooping ass is so quick, smooth and fluid...

The way you chain attacks from ground to aerial to webbing nikkas and chucking them onto a wall...

Graphics incredible to and I'm on a no upscale chip PS4...

SONY really came through and crushed the buildings with their last two exclusives...

PC/PS4 gang...:salute:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

They keep bringing you back to mary Jane and shes such an annoying character