Spider-Man (Official Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This is a solid game but that's about it. It's very formulamatic and padded with busy work menial task that eat up time and aren't particularly fun. The main story has been good so far. I wouldn't compare this to Arkham Asylum. Maybe Arkham Origins. I can see this getting a score somewhere in the mid to high 8 range. It's a fun game but not a generation defining experience.
I can't get into the combat as much as i can Arkham, the stealth missions aren't as fun either and i fukking hate playing as MJ. And wtf @ catching pigeons and swinging through farts in the sky

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a solid game but that's about it. It's very formulamatic and padded with busy work menial task that eat up time and aren't particularly fun. The main story has been good so far. I wouldn't compare this to Arkham Asylum. Maybe Arkham Origins. I can see this getting a score somewhere in the mid to high 8 range. It's a fun game but not a generation defining experience.

I will say this game reminds me of InFamous Second Son. It ain't even close to any Batman games (Arkham Series)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
not getting this until Black Friday or christmas sale, would rather buy 2K19 over this and thats actually what im doing :heh:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This game has reviewed better than all the Batman games except the first one.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Dmn2MSTUcAA9Of1.jpg

Dmn4bC2U0AEP5gq.jpg

DmoUoCAUwAMUv9m.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I thought the villains would be more upfront in this game also, seems like you go around fighting nobodies the majority of the time. Mr.Negative is kind of blah, where the hell is rhyno, vulture and scorpion already.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes
I will say this game reminds me of InFamous Second Son. It ain't even close to any Batman games (Arkham Series)
Infamous Second Son? That game is nowhere near as good as this. THAT game is a 7/10. Go play it again. to even put this game in the same league is disrespectful and I liked that game.

Infamous 7/10

Arkham Asylum/City 9/10.

Spider-Man 9/10 so far.

Don’t do that. This game is fun as hell, but it is repetitive. This is my top 3 favorite PS4 game(R&C; Life is Strange), but wouldn’t take offense if they just see this as a cool 8/10.
Repetitive? What game are y'all playing?? The missions aren't repetitive. If you talking some crimes and side stuff then yeah but the game is FUN to play. That's what it boils down to. it's FUN.

I love Batman and I played all of em and this game is giving me that same feeling I had when I first played Asylum.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arkham Asylum is a 91 on Metacritic
Arkham City is a 96
Arkham Knight is a 87

Spider-Man is a 87
and?
Higher/lower scores within 4~5 points mean diddly squat. It ain't like this has a 78 and Batman a 91.

How many people would say Horizon Zero Dawn is better than UC4 meanwhile UC4 has a higher score?

This game(Spider-Man) is more FUN to me than frigging BOTW and that game has a 97. Once games are in the 87+ and up range it's all opinions and shyt. Arkham Knight having an 87 means nothing as that game wasn't that great from what I played compared to the first two. It's 3AM and I just got off. I haven't done that with a game in quite some time.

Either way, it's great to have another AAA superhero game even worth talking about. It was getting annoying. I'm already ready for DLC and I'm not even done with the game.

Last edited: