Spider-Man (Official Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is a solid game but that's about it. It's very formulamatic and padded with busy work menial task that eat up time and aren't particularly fun. The main story has been good so far. I wouldn't compare this to Arkham Asylum. Maybe Arkham Origins. I can see this getting a score somewhere in the mid to high 8 range. It's a fun game but not a generation defining experience.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a solid game but that's about it. It's very formulamatic and padded with busy work menial task that eat up time and aren't particularly fun. The main story has been good so far. I wouldn't compare this to Arkham Asylum. Maybe Arkham Origins. I can see this getting a score somewhere in the mid to high 8 range. It's a fun game but not a generation defining experience.
Nope. This shyt is easily on par or arguably better than any Batman game.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
When you get fluid with the swinging :banderas::banderas::banderas:

And its done smartly too..you have to mix in perch jumping because you can't shoot a web into the open sky and swing.

I'm going around and activating all these towers before I proceed.

Another note...the previews for this game were definitely on easy mode. Enemies are much more aggressive that what we saw.

:salute: I finished that and the backpacks. Saw that cloudy ass map and was like hell naw.

shyt really helps you get used to the traveling real fast. Another game where I won't use fast travel :wow: