0kS4uLX.jpg

4xPwD4Q.jpg

yIpV9tz.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I do not like that they did this. At least the way it looks. If this was always planned cool, but it looks like they caved to entitled man babies, as the video game industry is wont to do so damn much. World doesn’t always give you everything you want. And you’d think for people who say they love Spider-Man, they of all people would understand that smh. This is a character who sacrifices and doesn’t have the best luck. shyt doesn’t always go the way he’d like it to. But he doesn’t complain or bytch; he gets up off the mat and keeps going and finds a way to make it work. Always.

Some dude said he broke down crying in the gym because of this. Seriously? Your emotional priorities are way way way out of wack sir. It’s a cool thing for insomniac to do for fans of the movies but it, much like
mass effect 3, sets a terrible precedent for games and shows once again the ills of social media. Especially when
in the hands of nikkas who will not grow the fukk up

Okay rant over :russ:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I do not like that they did this. At least the way it looks. If this was always planned cool, but it looks like they caved to entitled man babies, as the video game industry is wont to do so damn much. World doesn’t always give you everything you want. And you’d think for people who say they love Spider-Man, they of all people would understand that smh. This is a character who sacrifices and doesn’t have the best luck. shyt doesn’t always go the way he’d like it to. But he doesn’t complain or bytch; he gets up off the mat and keeps going and finds a way to make it work. Always.

Some dude said he broke down crying in the gym because of this. Seriously? Your emotional priorities are way way way out of wack sir. It’s a cool thing for insomniac to do for fans of the movies but it, much like
mass effect 3, sets a terrible precedent for games and shows once again the ills of social media. Especially when
in the hands of nikkas who will not grow the fukk up

Okay rant over :russ:
:dahell: why them putting extra suit in the game a terrible precedent for the gaming industry??

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dahell: why them putting extra suit in the game a terrible precedent for the gaming industry??

Not the suit but what it represents. Potentially.

If this was something they had planned cool. But I’ve seen the twitter back and forth between fans and developers. Fans saying stupid shyt to developers because they weren’t getting their way. Throwing tantrums online and spamming Insomniac’s twitter feed with hate shyt and vile shyt just to get their way? No.

That is the bad precedent. It says that if you complain enough and cry enough you’ll get what you want. Idk about you but my moms didn’t raise me like that and that’s an entire generation of fans who feel that if they stomp their feet loud enough and hold their breath, a big game developer will do what they want.

I’ve been following the story for a while not sure if all of you have but it got pretty out of hand really quickly