Spider-Man (Official Thread)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:francis: Just wanted to discuss videogames but yall gotta be extra everyday on this forum
What's the point in arguing small details about very similar combat systems in a video game? I've beaten spiderman and all the batman games, if you cant see (or dont want to acknowledge) the similarity then that's you.

Nothing wrong with the combat being inspired by the batman games, it was a great combat system. Dont know why yall act like its some type of negative for them to be similar.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Same. Would've done the same with God of War, but collecting the trinkets and killing the birds just seemed like too much of a drag.
I’m going to replay the game.

I gotta take down the women and go into the fog. Just was fulfilled beating the amazing game, didn’t feel to get plat

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I never would have thought to use the web bomb on an enemy in the air and slam him into the ground as the bomb explodes :whoo:
What? That was one the first things I did when you unlocked web bombs. It doesnt always work but if enough stuff is around it knocks out a good chunk. i didnt hardly use and gadgets the first playthrough other than basic web and bombs.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
What? That was one the first things I did when you unlocked web bombs. It doesnt always work but if enough stuff is around it knocks out a good chunk. i didnt hardly use and gadgets the first playthrough other than basic web and bombs.
It's so cool everyone develops his own playstyle as he discovers the game :wow:

The gadgets I used the most at first were the Impact Web, Electric and bombs against groups (but never as landmines as I forgot they could work like that also). Trip Mines, my favorite, came later

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It's so cool everyone develops his own playstyle as he discovers the game :wow:

The gadgets I used the most at first were the Impact Web, Electric and bombs against groups (but never as landmines as I forgot they could work like that also). Trip Mines, my favorite, came later
I'm on my 3rd playthrough, and each playthough my fighting style changed.

I was very gadget heavy on my first playthrough (probably because I'm a big fan of Ratchet and Clank, and fighting with the gadgets is vert reminiscence of that.) and throwing environment shyt. 2nd playthough, I fought mostly in the air and pretty much only used regular webs, web bombs, and trip mines (trip mining goons together will never not entertain me). Now I'm mostly using regular webs, electric webs, suspension matrix, web bombs, and web bombs/concussive blast combo, throwing environment shyt while in the air, and webbing goons and throwing them.

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm on my 3rd playthrough, and each playthough my fighting style changed.

I was very gadget heavy on my first playthrough (probably because I'm a big fan of Ratchet and Clank, and fighting with the gadgets is vert reminiscence of that.) and throwing environment shyt. 2nd playthough, I fought mostly in the air and pretty much only used regular webs, web bombs, and trip mines (trip mining goons together will never not entertainment me). Now I'm mostly using regular webs, electric webs, suspension matrix, web bombs, and web bombs/concussive blast combo, throwing environment shyt while in the air, and webbing goons and throwing them.
Very interesting. Mine always kinda is gadgets heavy and was very aerial. You can do crazy long combos in the air :whew: What I was missing and trying to do more is the bounce off of enemies, on the ground and in the air with fluidity. What I like about this youtuber is that he uses the bounce not only to move, but to manipulate enemies positions. And he creates combos with that. Like he'll place a web bomb on an enemy in the air and bounce off of him to throw him into a crowd and web all of them. I love this.

Also some combos I developed early is combine the gravitational gadget and the wind one on roofs :lolbron: I also liked to use the Electric Web and throw electrified enemies on crowd :ehh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
What I like about this youtuber is that he uses the bounce not only to move, but to manipulate enemies positions. And he creates combos with that. Like he'll place a web bomb on an enemy in the air and bounce off of him to throw him into a crowd and web all of them. I love this.
dude taking pictures in while fighting is so disrespectful :picard:

Last edited: