Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Daps
after the rikers mission dont feel like doing any side shyt at all when robocops on yo ass every second

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Do I need to get three stars in all these challenges to 100% this game?
No, but you have to spend your challenge tokens first and foremost on buying suits instead of gadget upgrades and suit mods. For the gadget trophy it counts that you only need to buy all the gadgets, you don't need to fully upgrade all of them (I think there's a trophy for upgrading a gadget once or one fully) so don't spend too many challenge tokens on that until you get all the suits.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beat it. Finally. Felt like it was much longer than I expected. All in all amazing game. Only thing I don't really like is the MJ/Miles missions were a bit too much and some of the suits were wack. I also don't like how some of the combat arenas let you do stealth up until one point where it's automatic on sight status.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately I've spent them all on the gadgets as I don't care about the suits. I notice I need a shytload to get all the suits now. So basically I need to get three stars in all these challenges to get all the suits to get 100%?

Might have to just say fukk it to the plat then. :francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished the main story. That ending. :mjcry:

Great game overall. My only real complaint was that the final fight with Octavius was too easy IMO, he wasn't even close to the hardest boss and it only took me two tries to beat him.

But that's kinda my own fault for playing on normal instead of hard. :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Unfortunately I've spent them all on the gadgets as I don't care about the suits. I notice I need a shytload to get all the suits now. So basically I need to get three stars in all these challenges to get all the suits to get 100%?

You don't need gold on all of them. You do need golds on all the fight, sneak and bomb challenges (those are all doable) and you need silvers on all the drone challenges which is doable too.

A good tip for the sneak challenges is that using the Impact Web to blast an enemy against a wall or off a rooftop is a stealth takeout too so use suit mods that help replenish your gadgets and use impact web to save time from doing lengthy stealth takeouts. Same goes for the Web Strike Takedowns, if there are no other enemies near to hear/see it, it's a lot faster than a stealth takedown.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I ran into the same problem and I thought the task masters challenges... Yeah I'm not wasting my time on that and I was done with it.