Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I dont even see a bird. Just the blue trail. The only mission I suck at.

Just means you need more practice web-swinging. If you know how to time your release points and use web-zips to cover ground horizontally, catching the pigeons is easy.

One thing that’s critical (if you’re not already doing it): hold the R2 button and use the X button to push yourself out of swings, then let go of R2 to sail before pressing it again to generate a new line. You generate more forward momentum that way. It also gives you control over how you exit the swing. For example, you can skim and stay low to the ground while moving really fast if you hit X halfway through each swing then press R2 again after Spidey sails forward, or you can let Spidey go through his full swing motion and hit X to build height + speed.

Also, learn how to use free falls between swings. Again, that’s how you gain speed. If you’re doing it right you should be able to send yourself over buildings and turn between streets without using web-zips. You know you’ve got this down when you can easily swing under bridges/overpasses.

If you can do that then chasing pigeons is just like chasing cars. Time your big swings to build forward momentum and get in range. It’s usually good to try to get above the pigeons, so when you fall towards the ground you’re still moving towards them. Then when you’re close, use the double web-zip to get within 20-30 meters and trigger the L1/R1 prompt.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
What suit has everyone been using? I've used the Iron Spider suit almost the entire game since I got it from the Amazon pre-order. The iron claws/legs are awesome when fighting off waves of enemies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What suit has everyone been using? I've used the Iron Spider suit almost the entire game since I got it from the Amazon pre-order. The iron claws/legs are awesome when fighting off waves of enemies.

Using the Stark till I get the iron Man
The bro Spidey has saved me alot

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Why doesn't Pete sleep at his Aunt's house? :what:
Probably secretly gettin knocked down by Otto
iphone-20120910015618-1.jpg

:lolbron:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
When do challenge tokens get unlocked?:patrice:I don't see any on my map.

When you get the "Mystery Box" mission from Yuri. It's a main mission and it's hard af. You have to disarm bombs and the faster you do it the more tokens you get. I literally think it's impossible to get 3 tokens