Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I agree but Scarlet Spider Suit is one of my favorite
Scarlet Spider is my favorite too. Suit is vibrant as fukk and the drawstring on the hoodie has its own mechanics too which is cool. If only the hood would move when you swing and hang down when you are inverted. My gawd :wow:

Stark suit close second.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Holy shyt.

THIS is what I'm talking about. This is the shyt where when nikkas say "it's button mashy" or "Batman better!" I IMMEDIATELY give them the side eye. Look at how he's playing!

This is ALL controls and user input, nothing happening from a single button press. All those moves are from the player. This isn't a "press dodge button and nice things happen" all those attacks, strings and gadget uses etc are from the user playing.

@The Mad Titan You can't square square circle circle this.
This one's cool too. He uses more gadgets in it. There's more enemy types than these fisk hideouts too.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Story really drags in the middle part. Spending way too much time chasing random doctors and there’s damn near no boss fights. Good game but yea it ain’t touching Aslym

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
This one's cool too. He uses more gadgets in it. There's more enemy types than these fisk hideouts too.

I'm surprised more people don't use gadgets. I remember one reviewer, I think IGN, said they rarely ever used them. Maybe it's due to my love of Ratchet and Clank, but I use the gadgets frequently.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Which jackass thought it would be a good idea
In almost every game I play there's a part where I'm staring at the screen wondering why would any developer think this was a good idea to implement in a game?

It's one thing to have a interesting idea that just doesn't translate well into the game, but there's always some shyt where I'm like "this should have never it past the brainstorming phase....:why:"