Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
When you get the "Mystery Box" mission from Yuri. It's a main mission and it's hard af. You have to disarm bombs and the faster you do it the more tokens you get. I literally think it's impossible to get 3 tokens
There are other challenges that are easier, but I don't like the bomb ones.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Wish they put a mode in the game where that's all you could play and the waves just keep on increasing would be crack :noah:

2 modes I'd love to see that would extend the games lifespan

- Hardcore Battle Mode: Like you just said, just straight waves of enemies. Make it like Kung Fu on the NES and get transported to different arenas in the city with different waves of enemies, types, combos, etc.

This would help the "streamability" of the game since gamers could now do "0-Hit Battle run" or "100-Combo battle run". Right now the game has no twitch/yt presence since everyone ran through the single player mode and watching singleplayer-story mode is resident sleeper anyways.

- Boss Battle Mode: Honestly, I just wanna re-match vs. Kingpin and Shocker. They were probably the best Boss set-pieces, but you encounter them early in the game when you don't know how to do anything. I just wanna style on both of them with my full loadout and arsenal of moves.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
2 modes I'd love to see that would extend the games lifespan

- Hardcore Battle Mode: Like you just said, just straight waves of enemies. Make it like Kung Fu on the NES and get transported to different arenas in the city with different waves of enemies, types, combos, etc.

This would help the "streamability" of the game since gamers could now do "0-Hit Battle run" or "100-Combo battle run". Right now the game has no twitch/yt presence since everyone ran through the single player mode and watching singleplayer-story mode is resident sleeper anyways.

- Boss Battle Mode: Honestly, I just wanna re-match vs. Kingpin and Shocker. They were probably the best Boss set-pieces, but you encounter them early in the game when you don't know how to do anything. I just wanna style on both of them with my full loadout and arsenal of moves.

Imagine being able to do online mode so you can have a friend join you and be two Spiderman's taking on waves and waves of bad guys :noah:

Would be like double dragon on crack

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Did anybody jump
the first time Taskmaster surprise snatched you out the air while you swinging across the city?

I wasn't ready for that fight at all and he ended up washing me. I was near a mission marker and I thought it was a part of that at first so it didn't surprise me like it should've.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
Imagine being able to do online mode so you can have a friend join you and be two Spiderman's taking on waves and waves of bad guys :noah:

Would be like double dragon on crack

:ohhh:

Breh, that's a good ass idea. Lowkey, this game mode would:

1. Restore the O.G. feelings (Kung Fu/Double Dragon/[insert any OG beat-em-ups])
2. Give the game a path to online multiplayer (One player could be Pete, One player could be Miles)
3. Increase the games presence on Twitch/Youtube (A lot of streamers play with their subscribers to increase interaction with their chat rooms)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I wasn't ready for that fight at all and he ended up washing me. I was near a mission marker and I thought it was a part of that at first so it didn't surprise me like it should've.
I was on the middle of going to a side mission marker so it caught me completely off guard. shyt had my heart racing.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yeah, at 84%, I'm about ready for the game to be over :beli:

Cant even swing around without people shooting at me and with bases getting longer and longer...I'm good on getting 100%.

This Scorpion/Rhino fight is lowkey trash too