JiGIwod.gif
any options to turn off hud like this?

or atleast make the hud dynamic?

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is...addictive as hell. And i've damn near spent more time in Photo Mode than playing. Plz help lol.

I see folks comparing the Arkham combat which is a natural thing to do. And while I do feel that it was definitely tighter and everything had a rhythm to it, when you got good, it felt like auto pilot. It's funny, because with all of that bouncing back and forth and one hit KO'ing shyt, you'd think it would be more appropriate for Spider-Man.

But I like that things feel less auto pilot and more frantic in Spider-Man. Especially on Hard. I'm not sure i'd WANT that exact Arkham feel? I know it sounds counter intuitive, but I love my fights in this games a lot. I'm on my toes CONSTANTLY on hard. So with respect to both this game and that series, I like what we've got going here for THIS series.

A little bit of refining here and there, and on some of the floaty physics that occur when you interact with things sometimes and it's pretty much perfect to me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I feel embarrassed that i was shocked to see they made Norman Osborn mayor of NYC, when in real life this country made Donald Trump's president:snoop:

I don't think he became the green goblin in this universe yet breh...:heh: Because I'm sure that would have been the first thing peter mentioned when meeting him in person... That Goblin-Spiderman beef runs deep :heh:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
loving this shyt so far brehs.

got all the backpacks and landmarks. just got to the Miles part of the story.

currently rocking that Secret Wars suit....

what suits the brehs rocking?
At the moment Ben Riley suit. I need to get some research packs but don't know how to get them. Most likely by solving the circuits in the lab.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
loving this shyt so far brehs.

got all the backpacks and landmarks. just got to the Miles part of the story.

currently rocking that Secret Wars suit....

what suits the brehs rocking?
I like the classic looking suits the best. The first one you unlock with the white spider in particular. Not really a fan of the different ones they included. Still have a few to unlock though