Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GKe4Xi2.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I dunno why one of the interior fights made me think of that fight scene in TMNT 3 with the 80s track.

:laugh: Had to find it on Spotify and clear the warehouse with it playing for the hell of it since it was stuck in my head. Chain Finisher + Battle Focus (Suit Power) + Kinetic Power Cells (Suit Mod) = :scust: You can wipe out 10 guys in 30 seconds flat.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
You the taskmaster drone is shyt is fukking stupid. It took me forever to get it but it is so dumb.

taskmaster/challenge tokens ended up being the hardest part of the game for me.

I could only get Level 3 on combat once Spidey was fully leveled and I had all the gadgets

I still can only get Level 2 on drone challenges

Legit can't get past level 1 for a lot of the bomb diffuse ones.

edit: after sucking at the stealth ones ... I grabbed the 2 scanner upgrades and the stealth upgrade for the suit. Was able to Level 3 all of them except the one on the docks.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Just finished the game and :wow:

This will go down as one of the greatest Spider Man game of all time. Everything from the gameplay to the actual story.

This is the greatest Spider Man story the MCU never made. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kevin Fiege sees the game/story and goes “Why didn’t we do this?!? :mindblown:

The way they brought in Miles, how they incorporated MJ as more of a Lois Lane type, and them planting seeds for the sequel with Green Goblin and maybe Venum.

The ending nearly had me :to:
That final fight between Otto was by far the most emotional draining fight out of all the Spider Man movies. You literally felt their emotion.

I was also shocked they killed Aunt May...and i felt for the homie Peter :to: