Spiderman chilling with @PS4

xLb3g7lTGCIZwy1N7DunHUppJCHG6V3PTT0oYA7AQB8.jpg

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Platinumed this baby last night...my goodness, I had so much fun with it. Combat was surprisingly fluid AF and rivals that of the arkham series.
loving this shyt so far brehs.

got all the backpacks and landmarks. just got to the Miles part of the story.

currently rocking that Secret Wars suit....

what suits the brehs rocking?
Used the Stark (MCU) suit most of the time. It's the most realistic looking one outta the the bunch.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
That's my opinion.

I said I find it on par with Asylum and City. I didn't finish Knight as it was just fukked up at launch. It's better than Origins though imo. If someone says they like it more than Batman Arkham series it's not far fetched. I beat Asylum and City and would go back and play City periodically doing challenges and this is the first open world game that I find that scratches that itch. This game has an 87 on Metacritic, Arkham Knight has an 87 so saying it's on par or arguably better all boils down to opinion.

Anyway that's my opinion y'all don't have to agree. :yeshrug:

I’m a Batman Stan so I’m bias don’t get the hype game is mid

Spider-Man tas was dope tho
This is not touching god of war or Zelda botw I’m sorry

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
  • Loved the Stan Lee cameo.
  • The Demons laid the murder game down at City Hall :picard:.
  • Using the Stark Suit at the moment.
  • The landmarks are a really nice touch. Nailed the main buildings at NYU and Columbia.
  • Still playing, but looking forward to the story based DLC.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
This game is great and definitely one of the best of the year, but those of you that say the combat is better than Arkham are bugging.

In Arkham, you can use all your gadgets in combat without bringing up the weapon wheel, that alone gives it the edge over Spider-Man imo. My combat rhythm in this always gets broken any time I want to change my gadgets. Every gadget should have a dedicated button or button combination, and it’s kinda crazy to me that the basic web shooter doesn’t have its own dedicated button like the batarang does in Arkham. Additionally, I think the predator gameplay in Arkham is more polished than Spider-Man’s stealth.

That being said, none of this takes away from how great the combat is in this game.

Agreed on all points.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
These Miles and MJ sections are so unrealistic :pachaha:
Miles gets a 2 min combat lesson from Spider-Man and is now dropping a grown ass man. Despite the fact that he likely never threw hands prior to surviving that Rhino escape :dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Man i suck at combat. I keep getting shot up.

You're going to have to resist the temptation to get one more hit in before dodging. Also, unlock the Perfect Dodge take down skill ASAP, which make disposing of gun weilding enemies easier. The combat in this is more demanding that I thought it'd be. You get the most out of it when you're creative and it's really reflex dependent, which fairly simulates how I'd imagine Spider-Man would approach combat. Try and approach it from the aspect of remaining mobile and in the air when you can. Those are Spider-Man's strengths in this. I can fight surrounded by a half a dozen guys now on the ground but early on, that was suicide. You'll improve as you become more familiar with the controls and unlock skills that expand your move set and make you more formidable. Pulling off your first 100+ hit combo is rewarding when you initially struggled to string together 25 hits before catching a bullet in the ass.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang