Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You smoking crack
That's my opinion.

I said I find it on par with Asylum and City. I didn't finish Knight as it was just fukked up at launch. It's better than Origins though imo. If someone says they like it more than Batman Arkham series it's not far fetched. I beat Asylum and City and would go back and play City periodically doing challenges and this is the first open world game that I find that scratches that itch. This game has an 87 on Metacritic, Arkham Knight has an 87 so saying it's on par or arguably better all boils down to opinion.

Anyway that's my opinion y'all don't have to agree. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
How are you guys finding all the backpacks so quickly?
I set out to fix all the towers first.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every gadget should have a dedicated button or button combination, and it’s kinda crazy to me that the basic web shooter doesn’t have its own dedicated button like the batarang does in Arkham.
The web shooter is default R1. Whatever weapon you have selected is set to R1. The time slows down when changing weapons with the gadget wheel anyway so combo's don't get broken.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lots of people. Me included. The combat, the world and the traversal in this game >>>>
People are going to say anyone who says that are stans because this is exclusive while Batman is multi platform and if that's not the case they'll just say it's a Marvel stan saying so. You can't discuss things on here without being attacked. :snoop:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JiGIwod.gif