Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I can't stop watching the trailer, it's really well made :wow:

My question for the people who know the comics more, why did Miles take his mom's last name?

Real answer: Marvel didn't think that far ahead and had to come up with a bullshyt answer. I mean damn, they named the dad Jefferson Davis. shyt is retarded.

Daps
Horizon 2 will be the main game that makes you go 'wow', maybe Demon Souls and even Ratchet & Clank in some aspects. This is a crowd pleaser that they will bundle to sell a shyt ton of units - it will look really good but not necessarily next gen.
After seeing the trailer in 4k, I disagree
Ratchet also looks incredible so this game will look incredible too
It will have ray racing and won't be patched in later like Infinite :scust:
This game will look next gen at launch and will be a graphical show case for the system

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Insomniac said it’s a stand-alone game similar in scope to Uncharted Lost Legacy. So probably about 50-75% the length of a normal game
I actually prefer it that way sometimes. I enjoyed spiderman and batman arkam series. but at the same time , i often felt like damn, all of spidermans villains reaking havoc in the same day? :dahell:Why don't these dudes kill again?I understand why people hate them now. They just beat people up and then let them go on killing again.

:mjlol: imagine going to work in the morning and the street is shutdown due to kingpin going at it with spiderman, the lunch taking forever because the roads are shutdown due to spiderman going at with vulture, then driving home takes forever because spiderman and shocker and destroyed and road. Then you gotta eat dinner in darkness because he fought electro in the evening. Then you can't sleep through night because his battle with doc ock keeps waking you up. all this in 1 day.

a shorter game might mean 1 or a few bad guys instead of all of them. like in the movies.