Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Hold up.....what will Miles be called in this game if Spider-man is still alive? :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...the only thing I don’t like about this is it will “justify” them charging $60 when all I want to play is the mile morales portion which probably wouldn’t be more than a $30 game if they sold it separately

So apparently, word is the game will come bundled with a full remaster of Spiderman that takes full advantage of the PS5 hardware :ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...the only thing I don’t like about this is it will “justify” them charging $60 when all I want to play is the mile morales portion which probably wouldn’t be more than a $30 game if they sold it separately
Miles is another game in of itself and Spidey being bundled in with it would sweeten the deal but then I can't imagine what happens if I already own Spider-Man? Other PS5 games are getting free PS5 upgrades such as Yakuza, Destiny 2, Marvel's Avengers, Cyberpunk, Control etc.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Miles is another game in of itself and Spidey being bundled in with it would sweeten the deal but then I can't imagine what happens if I already own Spider-Man? Other PS5 games are getting free PS5 upgrades such as Yakuza, Destiny 2, Marvel's Avengers, Cyberpunk, Control etc.
Marvel’s Avengers needs that upgrade badly

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PS5 Smart Delivery is really killing it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Miles' dad and uncle used to be in the streets heavy and Miles' dad thought his last name carried a bad legacy. Therefore he thought giving Miles' his mom's last name would give Miles something of a fresh start to not have to carry the baggage that came with his dad and uncle's last name.
:ohhh: never knew that, i thought his dad was a cop