Spider-Man Miles Morales is a remaster to the 2018 game. **update**A “Standalone expansion”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I really loved lost legacy as a great standalone game if they can top it with miles in his own game I'm sold...:wow: I was still gonna cop this regardless

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DLC/expansion is disappointing for a new console announcement.
Without the ps5 announcement I’d still be down 100%. Sony is corny for pretending it would be a full game and not being up front with it being an expansion/dlc.
Still a day one cop for me. The game is crack and playing as miles is gonna be crazy

It isn't DLC...? :gucci: Do you consider The Lost Legecy to be DLC?

Where dafuq was all of this energy for The Lost Legacy, Death of the Outsider, First light etc. :dwillhuh: Why dafuq does everyone have a problem standalone or spin off games NOW all of a sudden?

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Infamous First Light (expansion) >>>> Second Son (main game), Uncharted Lost Legacy (expansion) >>>>> Uncharted 4 (main game), so I won't be surprised if Spider Man Miles Morals ends up being better than Spider Man. :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...I gotta go back and try ‘lost legacy’...I was so worn out from ‘uncharted 4’ that I didn’t wanna play it

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
so you're paying for a skin with a bunch of recycled mechanics disguised as new gameplay?

Did I get that right?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Where dafuq was all of this energy for The Lost Legacy, Death of the Outsider, First light etc. :dwillhuh: Why dafuq does everyone have a problem standalone or spin off games NOW all of a sudden?

I viewed Death of the Outsider as an expansion as it’s not long enough to be its own stand alone game. Even Dishonored 1 and 2 are rather short depending on your play style.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hopefully they calm down considerably on the crime missions around the city or at least switch up the variety. I remember reading on Reddit that there were 200 hundred of them not counting DLC.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I said it’s a day one cop for me.

I thought it was corny for Sony to keep the important detail out of the reveal that it was dlc/expansion especially since the whole purpose of the event was to showcase a new console with the new and exciting games that would be available for it.

I’m sorry I don’t share the same level of blind excitement that you have. Call me crazy for wanting to see brand new games during a brand new console release. DLC / Expansions don’t fit within that context TO ME.