Spider-Man Miles Morales is a remaster to the 2018 game. **update**A “Standalone expansion”

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
40 bucks is a bit pricey for expansion, but not outright outlandish either. All depends on just how expansive the content is.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for the Switch had a standalone expansion game too that was 40 bucks (50 bucks CAD for me). Just wait on Sony's SOP for the Miles game for what they have in stored. I believe 40 bucks for that game will be well worth it once they explain the details.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for the Switch had a standalone expansion game too that was 40 bucks (50 bucks CAD for me). Just wait on Sony's SOP for the Miles game for what they have in stored. I believe 40 bucks for that game will be well worth it once they explain the details.

They are going to charge $60. They aren't leaving $20 on the table for their highest selling game ever. That's bad business brehs. A $40 dollar game at launch would point to some kind of inferiority. $59.99 plus local tax.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
They are going to charge $60. They aren't leaving $20 on the table for their highest selling game ever. That's bad business brehs. A $40 dollar game at launch would point to some kind of inferiority. $59.99 plus local tax.

they'll probably upgrade the base PS4 game as well and port that over, charge full price and call it a day.