"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" 2018 animated film thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I never seen the goofy movie growing up but is this movie this generation's goofy movie because those are the vibes I'm getting..

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Best comic-book brought to life EVER! That's not hyperbole. This thing was a comic book in motion. Just fantastic. Great art, great animation, great balance of humor and drama, AMAZING characters, story arc, development. It was just fantastic, IMO.

I made the mistake of seeing this in 2D. Don't do that. This movie was made specifically to been seen in 3D. I will be going back to see this in 3-D IMAX.

Oh yeah and Spiderman Noir was funny AF.

10/10 for me. :salute:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did the animation look like it was supposed to be in 3D at times? Because I bought 2D tickets and there were def moments when it seemed off, blurred and obviously a 3D effect. Spoke to manager and he said no, it's just the animation style.

Also, movie was dope. I missed when they did Peters origin story in the movie cause I got up to talk to the damn manager though.:francis:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Waiting on end credits scene right now

This was so.good

I can't decide right now.between this and Homecoming... I can't argue with anyone who says this is THE best Spiderman movie

Gave me the feels Brehs. The pure straight from the comics feels

Solid 4/5

Can't go 5. Not after seeing Infinity War