"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" 2018 animated film thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just got back from seeing it and I loved it. I thought I was gonna enjoy it, buy didn't expect this to be one of my favorite comic book movies of this year. I gotta see it a few more times to properly place it, but now I think it might be tied for #2 with Infinity War with #1 being Black Panther. I liked the changes they made to Miles' origin story. The visuals were amazing.

The post credit scene is hilarious. There was a loud applause for the Stan Lee / Steve Ditko tribute.

Can't wait to see it again opening night.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So first off I missed the tag at the end. They were giving out goodies after the screening and everyone rushed out the theater to get them. Someone fill me in please lol.

Loved this movie. It’s beautiful to look at, is funny and heartfelt all at once, and is probably my favorite comic book movie of the year now. shyt it may be my favorite Spider-Man movie too.

Each Spider-Man had their own identity and filled a role. Miles and Peter both learning things from the other was dope as well. It was hilarious when it needed to be and deep and kinda sad when it needed to be that also.

It’s one of the best summaries on who Spider-Man is, why he’s important, and what he means as a character. shyt even for me misty a few times.

Also, Chris pine as Spider-Man? Brilliant :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just got back from seeing it and I loved it. I though I was gonna enjoy it, buy didn't expect this to be one of my favorite comic book movies of this year. I gotta see it a few more times to probably place it, but now I think it might be tied for #2 with Infinity War with #1 being Black Panther. I liked the changes they made to Miles' origin story. The visuals were amazing.

The post credit scene is hilarious. There was a loud applause for the Stan Lee / Steve Ditko tribute.

Can't wait to see it again opening night.
my mother was over here earlier to drop off some eats and i guess this show she watches "Sister Circle" was talking about this movie cause she noticed my Miles Spidey shyt in the living room (which been there for a while now :francis:) and said she wants to see the movie.
MARVEL awakening old mothers who dont pay attention to shyt thats in front their face.
:mjcry:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:
So first off I missed the tag at the end. They were giving out goodies after the screening and everyone rushed out the theater to get them. Someone fill me in please lol.

Loved this movie. It’s beautiful to look at, is funny and heartfelt all at once, and is probably my favorite comic book movie of the year now. shyt it may be my favorite Spider-Man movie too.

Each Spider-Man had their own identity and filled a role. Miles and Peter both learning things from the other was dope as well. It was hilarious when it needed to be and deep and kinda sad when it needed to be that also.

It’s one of the best summaries on who Spider-Man is, why he’s important, and what he means as a character. shyt even for me misty a few times.

Also, Chris pine as Spider-Man? Brilliant :wow:
first they show Miguel O’Hara (voiced by Oscar Isaac )Spider-Man 2099 being filled in on the events of the movie and then getting a device to travel through dimensions and gather Spider-Men for a unknown purpose . And he chooses to go back to the beginning 1967, que the old school animation and they actually recreate the two Spider-Men pointing at each other meme with Miguel as one of them :russ: and they argue over who pointed at each other first . They even show old school JJ Jameson

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:lolbron:
first they show Miguel O’Hara (voiced by Oscar Isaac )Spider-Man 2099 being filled in on the events of the movie and then getting a device to travel through dimensions and gather Spider-Men for a unknown purpose . And he chooses to go back to the beginning 1967, que the old school animation and they actually recreate the two Spider-Men pointing at each other meme with Miguel as one of them :russ: and they argue over who pointed at each other first . They even show old school JJ Jameson

Oh man that sounds dope. But I got a Spider-Man hat and some earbuds so it was with it. Definitely sitting for that when it comes out