"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" 2018 animated film thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This shyt was LIT :whoo:

Brehs.. I think this replaces Spider-Man 2 as the best Spider-Man movie ever and it is on my short list of best films of the year period. The writing and heart on display was crazy for animation. :mjcry:

Speaking of animation, I really liked how it was put together. The NYC scenes out in Brooklyn and Manhattan looked amazing in this.

Miles Morales is the 'coolest' Spider-Man no doubt, no hate on Peter :pachaha:

I loved Hobo Parker with the sweats on :mjlol: Dude was hilarious..

Miles suit is crazy and my dude had the Retro 1's on throughout. Dumb white kids asking why his shoes untied :comeon:

Villains were great, bit of a one note, they didn't delve too much into them but we're all familiar.

Last but not least.. Spider-Gwen :ohlawd:

I see you Miles.. :mjgrin:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
For it for the 2nd time, this time in Dolby Cinema. I caught some easter eggs in the names that was in Miles contact list when he was scrolling thru looking for his Dad's #. i'm not quite ready to say this movie topped Infinity War as my fav comic-book movie of the year, but i'm almost ready to say it. I want to catch it in 3D since yall are raving about the 3D in this film.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This was by far one of the best Spider Man movies since Sam Rami’s Spidey 2. This movie legit kept me intrigued from the first frame all the way into the end.
:wow:

This movie was perfection :bryan:

Sony got something with this..

Who would have thought we would have started the year with Black Panther and end the year with a black Spider-Man.

The cameo tho....when you see it. :to: