"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" 2018 animated film thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Between this, Venom, Homecoming and the ps4 game the Spideyverse has been on a fukking roll.

I’m not surprised.....

Sony has always cared for Spider-Man and treated this property with love and care. Even if they came up short.

They not doing this just strictly for the “likes and profits” like Fox

Martha

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m not surprised.....

Sony has always cared for Spider-Man and treated this property with love and care. Even if they came up short.

They not doing this just strictly for the “likes and profits” like Fox

Martha

:leostare:

We need to dig receipts of so many cats callilng Sony dumb and incompetent. We don't need to tell :duck: now.

And Spidey 2 is still one of the GREATEST comic book movies ever.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:leostare:

We need to dig receipts of so many cats callilng Sony dumb and incompetent. We don't need to tell :duck: now.

And Spidey 2 is still one of the GREATEST comic book movies ever.

Nothing is ever absolute:mjgrin:

But just saying the hate with them.... has never been as bad as it was with Fox:pachaha:

Martha

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw this today. They sent me an email about a week ago from playstation to get free tickets to a screening for today. I took my son. I’m wondering if they sent it to me because I bought the Spider-Man ps4.

I’m no movie reviewer, but I loved it. I don’t read the comics or anything, so the story was all new to me. Very dope.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So why doesn't Miles have his fathers last name? :usure:
Um. You don't see it?

His father's name is Jefferson Davis (problem in of itself because that was the name of the only president of the confederacy, but... that's a whole other discussion)

If Miles had his father's name his name would have been... Miles Davis.
So I mean, there's that.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I saw this today. They sent me an email about a week ago from playstation to get free tickets to a screening for today. I took my son. I’m wondering if they sent it to me because I bought the Spider-Man ps4.

I’m no movie reviewer, but I loved it. I don’t read the comics or anything, so the story was all new to me. Very dope.

Was the animation noticeably jumpy? I remember seeing the trailer, and it was kind of hard to focus on.

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah
Was the animation noticeably jumpy? I remember seeing the trailer, and it was kind of hard to focus on.
Yeah it kinda is. I noticed it early but I think I adjusted to it as it went along. It wasn’t a distraction at all