"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" 2018 animated film thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
cacs love spidey :mjgrin:....i still think it'll be good but when dudes put it over BP i knew it was cac hyperbole. Wonder if it would be this highly rated if it was miles only flick

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
They finally letting you pre-order Dobly Cinema screens for this movie, so I just ordered Friday's tickets. Probably will see it Saturday as well.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
call me childish as fukk but I'm taking a personal day off work to go see this :russ: I fukk heavy with Spider-Man since I was a kid :yeshrug:
shyt. All i gotta do is tell my boss, "yo, you wanna go to the flix?"
He be like, "word! Lets get outa here!"
I wanna take my kid tho.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
who else are legit movie reviewers :gucci: dont none of yall give a fukk about the double toasted brehs and they RT approved as well:francis:....i didnt see any black movie reviewers in those tweets :mjpls:
WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!
:damn:

The Coli obsession!
:pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

:ohhh:I don't know who any of these people are, but the box office gon be lit if this hype train continues to build. Miles about to be a hit :wow:

Miles been PAWGing. 1st they it seems they were insinuating that Miles and Teen Jean Grey were feelin each other in that All-New X-Men/Ultimate Spider-Man crossover story. Then he was messing with Katie Bishop in his last arc before Secret Wars. Then Spider-Gwen. And it feels like I'm missing a chick or two.

Miles the Michael B. Jordan of these comic book skreetz :wow:

We already know what's going to happen lol. That initial love and adoration :ohlawd: followed by the backlash :whew: "He got a type :mjpls:. He ain't really black anyway :mjpls:"

Then his PR team gon regroup and either pair him up with Riri, double back to Kamala (have him simpin again), or create a black queen in the comics and sequel :banderas:

That's exactly what's going to happen :hubie: Watch:pachaha: