"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" 2018 animated film thread

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
nycc they showed the first 30 minutes of the film, and sequence in the Venom teaser seems to be two different sequences put together cuz the part where he meets Peter and gets chased by the prowler were not together in the cut that I saw ... So i seen basically maybe the first half of the movie

Stanley has a cameo we basically says it doesn't matter who puts on the suit (spiderman) it just eventually fits the person

so I think that's a good way to kind of clap back at people that hate miles just cuz he's black

Also the Kingpin kills the Spider-Man of Miles universe and in the process of trying to kill him brings in the Jake Johnson Spider-Man who is essentially the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man who is 40 years old and invested all his money in a restaurant and it closed down

is also a bit where they show the Jake Johnson Spider-Man dancing down the street like Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 3 but in spider suit

The first half of the movies very miles heavy so anyone just worried that it's just going to jump right into the Multiverse stuff should be enough there for you to enjoy

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I wish the Animation was smoother, watching the preview after Venom it's kinda jumpy on the big screen.
I was feeling the same way watching the preview. I know it's an intentional choice (and I usually am okay with that kind of animation) but at some points the choppiness took me out of the set piece. I couldn't tell if maybe I'm just getting :flabbynsick: or if it wasn't as polished as it should be.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I was feeling the same way watching the preview. I know it's an intentional choice (and I usually am okay with that kind of animation) but at some points the choppiness took me out of the set piece. I couldn't tell if maybe I'm just getting :flabbynsick: or if it wasn't as polished as it should be.

It definitely takes some getting used to to, for about the first minute my eyes were hurting :flabbynsick:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Looks really good...:ehh: i'm surprised Peter is much older in this version...

Miles father was hilarious when he got on the cop horn in front of the whole school embarassing him... :russ:

Say I love you....:troll:
Rumors are he's actually Tobys Spiderman if he kept going
JecoxcE_zpsmn258zp6.png