Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
bEoNP3i.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Not happening. They're going younger, not grandpa. Garfield is gone because they want a clean slate and want to go younger. Andrew is already 30
it had nothing to do with him talking shyt about pt 2?

I always laugh at actors trashing the series that made them boat loads of cash.. word to viggo and LOTR and pattinson and twilight

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Long read about Miles Morales, Peter Parker, and the MCU but hear me out guys.

I really wish they would give Miles Morales a shot. Especially in this case. He's a good character and would fit in this modern day cinematic universe perfectly. You can justify Spiderman not being around during the attack on NYC due to the fact that he was already killed or they could tweak the story to make it so Miles was the original Spiderman. Miles would be a perfect character for people to relate to. He's just a teenager that was thrust into this world of bad guys and super heroes, he's very unsure of himself and doesn't hold super strong convictions one way or the other.

In the future movies they can comment on Peter Parker and the original Spiderman on how amazing and smart and impactful he was and that Peter's time was pre the Ironman movie because as we all know and it would be silly to think that the MCU started being amazing with the start of Ironman.

It's not totally out there to assume that there were not amazing individuals around before Ironman entered the scene. This could go even deeper and they could say that Nick Fury had Spiderman apart and even lead the original Avengers Task Force and Peter Parker's death was the reason why he dismantled the program only to later be revived as the avengers we see today.

Marvel Studios has even said that the Avengers Roster will change as time progress. Who's to say that there wasn't a previous rendition of the Avengers Initiative.

Remember that line from Winter Soldier about "Shield" keeping an eye on a guy named "Stephen Strange" and saying that he could be a potential threat. To think he is a threat would mean that they would have to know what he's capable of which means Stephen Strange may of worked for shield in the past but after this dismantle he left and shield just wanted to keep tabs on him, sort of like how they do the hulk.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that Miles Morales and the death of Peter Parker can add a ton of things to the MCU mythos and timeline of events.

ANNNDDD

It even leads to the possibility of prequel movies or scenes that have Peter Parker as Spiderman so we could see how badass, smart, impactful and the amazing leadership qualities he had which would also show us why Nick Fury chose Capt. American to lead the next team. The scene could be how Peter sacrificed himself to save the rest of his team or how since "Shield" is a sketchy organization, how they sacrificed Peter for the sake of the mission which could of had dire consequences otherwise.

I think something like this could work.

What do ya'll think?
sorry don't want to see the coolest superhero and alter ego combo of all time in peter/spidey.
treated like some bullshyt martyr like they did in the comics fukking it all up.
marvel has down Petey dirty as fukk his whole time as a character for no reason.
only happy period for Petey was getting married.
Let my dude live, cot dammit.
isn't uncle Ben and Gwen enough....
you can tell the writers of spidey never went through real shyt, cause they had no chill after 91.

been fukking his life up even worse for 20 plus years, now.
why can't Pete websling and come home to the baddest bytch in comic in peace.
fukkin mother groups don't even let spidey.
really put the flue flops on nikkaz like he used to either.
his villains hate him cause he punched and stomped them nikkaz out.

all that scientist conclusion shyt is that mother's group bullshyt.
spidey used to throw Dem hands, on some real shyt reprimanding nikkaz.
now, he all lemme connect the blue wire to the green and man fukk all that,..
give spidey back his spidey sense for real, and make him the real spidey, again.
spidey used to be clotheslining muggers just for fun.
now, he a bytch cause of marvel.
bring back the real spidey that would check silver sable for real.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it had nothing to do with him talking shyt about pt 2?

I always laugh at actors trashing the series that made them boat loads of cash.. word to viggo and LOTR and pattinson and twilight

Maybe it did but all the reports say they want to go younger than someone who's already 31 and Sony still has final casting approval

Among the winners are Pascal and Marvel’s Kevin Feige, who together will produce the next stand-alone Spider-Man for Sony, which will bow July 28, 2017, one year earlier than Sony had planned to bring Peter Parker back to theaters (in July, Sony moved a Spider-Man movie from 2016 to 2018). And though Spider-Man will first appear in an unnamed Marvel movie, Sony and Pascal will have more influence over the actor cast in the iconic role because Sony retains final approval. The studio is currently looking for an actor much younger than 31-year-old Andrew Garfield, who most recently portrayed the superhero, as well as a writer for its reboot.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-deal-sony-opts-lease-772251

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
you must not really read spidey, or know about the arcs surrounding Gwen Stacey dying.
it was the spidey story we were supposed to get.
back in at least part two of the old arc of movies.
movies was exactly paced how the cgi cartoon and the comic were.
after the reboot and close to cannon for them giving the subject material amalgamations.
when, generally they fukk it all the way up.
at least they followed the source material a bit more and gave the characters some look closse to the source for a change.
if you did nOt like it.
it is more because marvel sucks and the souce material is not really great.

Art Barr

Point still stands, it was a boring, disjointed, painfully over-long and an overstuffed mess that failed both critically and financially. Which is why the franchise is now dead. I know about the arcs but the execution meant I didn't care:yeshrug: Gwen dying in the clocktower should have been one of the most powerful moments in any comic book movie but they fukked it up by delivering it a bad movie, I was looking at my watch at that point.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
If I was casting a Spider-man movie, I think that I would go younger then someone who looks 22.
I've always wanted a Spider-Man movie to start as Parker as a Junior in High school.....but thats just me

Also this would be something new for the Marvel U, as all the superhero are adults with adult problems

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
sorry don't want to see the coolest superhero and alter ego combo of all time in peter/spidey.
treated like some bullshyt martyr like they did in the comics fukking it all up.
marvel has down Petey dirty as fukk his whole time as a character for no reason.
only happy period for Petey was getting married.
Let my dude live, cot dammit.
isn't uncle Ben and Gwen enough....
you can tell the writers of spidey never went through real shyt, cause they had no chill after 91.

been fukking his life up even worse for 20 plus years, now.
why can't Pete websling and come home to the baddest bytch in comic in peace.
fukkin mother groups don't even let spidey.
really put the flue flops on nikkaz like he used to either.
his villains hate him cause he punched and stomped them nikkaz out.

all that scientist conclusion shyt is that mother's group bullshyt.
spidey used to throw Dem hands, on some real shyt reprimanding nikkaz.
now, he all lemme connect the blue wire to the green and man fukk all that,..
give spidey back his spidey sense for real, and make him the real spidey, again.
spidey used to be clotheslining muggers just for fun.
now, he a bytch cause of marvel.
bring back the real spidey that would check silver sable for real.

Art Barr
low key he was late for dates with MJ just because he was swinging for the eff of it and saw a pocketbooth thief / mugger / jewelry store and was like :yeshrug: lemme rough these dudes up for fun.

Peter Parker a nervous nerd is weak...he is FERRIS BUELLER not STEVE URKEL

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Point still stands, it was a boring, disjointed, painfully over-long and an overstuffed mess that failed both critically and financially. Which is why the franchise is now dead. I know about the arcs but the execution meant I didn't care:yeshrug: Gwen dying in the clocktower should have been one of the most powerful moments in any comic book movie but they fukked it up by delivering it a bad movie, I was looking at my watch at that point.
patently false.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
low key he was late for dates with MJ just because he was swinging for the eff of it and saw a pocketbooth thief / mugger / jewelry store and was like :yeshrug: lemme rough these dudes up for fun.

Peter Parker a nervous nerd is weak...he is FERRIS BUELLER not STEVE URKEL

tell em again son

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
patently false.

Sony have just chucked the "Amazing Spider-Man" franchise into the bushes and are about to reboot Spider-Man for the second time in just 4 years:mjlol: how is it "Patently false"?:russ:. If it was successful both critically and financially a collab wouldn't be needed at all. But now they're loaning out Spider-Man back to Marvel to fix the character and rejuvenate the Spider-Man movie brand.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Sony have just chucked the "Amazing Spider-Man" franchise into the bushes and are about to reboot Spider-Man for the second time in just 4 years:mjlol: how is it "Patently false"?:russ:. If it was successful both critically and financially a collab wouldn't be needed at all. But now they're loaning out Spider-Man back to Marvel to fix the character and rejuvenate the Spider-Man movie brand.
a colab is NOT needed. its beneficial to both parties but EVERY SPIDERMAN MOVIE has been a financial sucess that is a FACT

Rank Title (click to view) Studio Worldwide Domestic / % Overseas / % Year
1 Spider-Man 3 Sony $890.9 $336.5 37.8% $554.3 62.2% 2007
2 Spider-Man Sony $821.7 $403.7 49.1% $418.0 50.9% 2002
3 Spider-Man 2 Sony $783.8 $373.6 47.7% $410.2 52.3% 2004
4 The Amazing Spider-Man Sony $757.9 $262.0 34.6% $495.9 65.4% 2012
5 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Sony $709.0 $202.9 28.6% $506.1 71.4% 2014

vs captain america?

1 Captain America: The Winter Soldier BV $714.8 $259.8 36.3% $455.0 63.7% 2014
2 Captain America: The First Avenger Par. $370.6 $176.7 47.7% $193.9 52.3% 2011

vs thor?

1 Thor: The Dark World BV $644.8 $206.4 32% $438.4 68% 2013
2 Thor Par. $449.3 $181.0 40.3% $268.3 59.7% 2011

vs ironman?

1 Iron Man 3 BV $1,215.4 $409.0 33.7% $806.4 66.3% 2013
2 Iron Man 2 Par. $623.9 $312.4 50.1% $311.5 49.9% 2010
3 Iron Man Par. $585.2 $318.4 54.4% $266.8 45.6% 2008

basically the only mavel single charactor movie to TOUCH ANY spiderman movie was garbage ass ironman 3 and ASM2 = WINTER SOLDIER

so

please tell me who needed that stimulus package

• Dap
Reactions: TNC