Spider-Man Coming Home to Marvel Cinematic Universe

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant wait to see how they incorporate him in the movies....it opens up the doors to a lot of possibilities like osborne's avengers.....also, think this move might finally get fox and marvel to play nice, or at least have a meeting....

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long read about Miles Morales, Peter Parker, and the MCU but hear me out guys.

I really wish they would give Miles Morales a shot. Especially in this case. He's a good character and would fit in this modern day cinematic universe perfectly. You can justify Spiderman not being around during the attack on NYC due to the fact that he was already killed or they could tweak the story to make it so Miles was the original Spiderman. Miles would be a perfect character for people to relate to. He's just a teenager that was thrust into this world of bad guys and super heroes, he's very unsure of himself and doesn't hold super strong convictions one way or the other.

In the future movies they can comment on Peter Parker and the original Spiderman on how amazing and smart and impactful he was and that Peter's time was pre the Ironman movie because as we all know and it would be silly to think that the MCU started being amazing with the start of Ironman.

It's not totally out there to assume that there were not amazing individuals around before Ironman entered the scene. This could go even deeper and they could say that Nick Fury had Spiderman apart and even lead the original Avengers Task Force and Peter Parker's death was the reason why he dismantled the program only to later be revived as the avengers we see today.

Marvel Studios has even said that the Avengers Roster will change as time progress. Who's to say that there wasn't a previous rendition of the Avengers Initiative.

Remember that line from Winter Soldier about "Shield" keeping an eye on a guy named "Stephen Strange" and saying that he could be a potential threat. To think he is a threat would mean that they would have to know what he's capable of which means Stephen Strange may of worked for shield in the past but after this dismantle he left and shield just wanted to keep tabs on him, sort of like how they do the hulk.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that Miles Morales and the death of Peter Parker can add a ton of things to the MCU mythos and timeline of events.

ANNNDDD

It even leads to the possibility of prequel movies or scenes that have Peter Parker as Spiderman so we could see how badass, smart, impactful and the amazing leadership qualities he had which would also show us why Nick Fury chose Capt. American to lead the next team. The scene could be how Peter sacrificed himself to save the rest of his team or how since "Shield" is a sketchy organization, how they sacrificed Peter for the sake of the mission which could of had dire consequences otherwise.

I think something like this could work.

What do ya'll think?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
How fukkin much money is Infinity War gonna cost? $600 mil? They'll make it back, but there are gonna be so many characters and effects it's gonna be fukkin nuts.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I swear if he take his mask off in one more got damn movie
wpid-owes-me-o.gif
Too much of that was goin in the other Spider man flicks

I hate that shyt :damn:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Long read about Miles Morales, Peter Parker, and the MCU but hear me out guys.

I really wish they would give Miles Morales a shot. Especially in this case. He's a good character and would fit in this modern day cinematic universe perfectly. You can justify Spiderman not being around during the attack on NYC due to the fact that he was already killed or they could tweak the story to make it so Miles was the original Spiderman. Miles would be a perfect character for people to relate to. He's just a teenager that was thrust into this world of bad guys and super heroes, he's very unsure of himself and doesn't hold super strong convictions one way or the other.

In the future movies they can comment on Peter Parker and the original Spiderman on how amazing and smart and impactful he was and that Peter's time was pre the Ironman movie because as we all know and it would be silly to think that the MCU started being amazing with the start of Ironman.

It's not totally out there to assume that there were not amazing individuals around before Ironman entered the scene. This could go even deeper and they could say that Nick Fury had Spiderman apart and even lead the original Avengers Task Force and Peter Parker's death was the reason why he dismantled the program only to later be revived as the avengers we see today.

Marvel Studios has even said that the Avengers Roster will change as time progress. Who's to say that there wasn't a previous rendition of the Avengers Initiative.

Remember that line from Winter Soldier about "Shield" keeping an eye on a guy named "Stephen Strange" and saying that he could be a potential threat. To think he is a threat would mean that they would have to know what he's capable of which means Stephen Strange may of worked for shield in the past but after this dismantle he left and shield just wanted to keep tabs on him, sort of like how they do the hulk.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that Miles Morales and the death of Peter Parker can add a ton of things to the MCU mythos and timeline of events.

ANNNDDD

It even leads to the possibility of prequel movies or scenes that have Peter Parker as Spiderman so we could see how badass, smart, impactful and the amazing leadership qualities he had which would also show us why Nick Fury chose Capt. American to lead the next team. The scene could be how Peter sacrificed himself to save the rest of his team or how since "Shield" is a sketchy organization, how they sacrificed Peter for the sake of the mission which could of had dire consequences otherwise.

I think something like this could work.

What do ya'll think?
Nah

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The only thing I care about in this is how it's going to effect Black Panther's role in CW and the MCU as a whole? I feel his movie pushback to the date it's on now is good for him but as far as Civil War his role better not be diminished in ANYWAY for anything especially Spider-Man.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
judging by how pissed people were when it was announced Scott Lang would be the primary Antman, no one is gonna want some puerto rican Spiderman kid or whatever that character is

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Even though Fox and Marvel/Disney are feuding right now, it will be interesting to see what happens if the FF4 reboot flops. :sas2:

The budget will be one of the lowest budgets Fox has spent on films. I think Marvel gets the rights back or at least Fox comes back to the table to negotiate on bringing it into the MCU.

Mickey Mouse and Marvel have already told the writers for the comics to stop making new characters for XMen and have completely killed the F4 comic book. They trying to Deebo the rights back until Fox at least tries to negotiate something. Universal still has Namor, which could be ill if done right.

And there's no way in hell Fox gives up X-Men rights so that shyt is a pipe dream unless Mickey cuts those checks.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Give me parker or give me death :camby: With this miles morales talk.

might as well ask for ben reily while we at it.

how bout superior spider for the hell of it :beli:

-DMP-
this, if they ever want to go down that route do a show on abc or Disney kids

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN discussion:

IGN reacts as Marvel and Sony have announced a partnership that will officially bring Spider-Man into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. (Note: Video was recorded at an offsite IGN event when the news broke late-evening in California.)