Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think there will be that many more movies, maybe one because Zendaya and maybe Holland might be on their way to becoming legit stars.
I could see them both being out. Holland says he wants to come back after this one but yeah that price tag is going up

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
search
Yeah I hate how they beat around the Bush with it, if they want her to be Mary Jane then just make her Mary Jane

the Mary Jane Watson scene they faked filmed for spider-man home coming:francis:

86ba5d9140b3a57d191a4237edf1906288856c1f_hq.jpg
search
13c9af0aca1aa8ecc5ec81037477b25d6dc3b589_hq.jpg

Last edited:

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I could see them both being out. Holland says he wants to come back after this one but yeah that price tag is going up
Yeah Zendaya is a legit star because of Euphoria and maybe even Malcolm and Marie. The irony for Holland is that two of the actor he beat for the role, Chalamet and Hedges have become Oscar nominated and respected as "serious actors".

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Zendaya is a legit star because of Euphoria and maybe even Malcolm and Marie. The irony for Holland is that two of the actor he beat for the role, Chalamet and Hedges have become Oscar nominated and respected as "serious actors".
And Tom is higher paid and significantly more people watch/care about his movies. I don't think he's losing sleep. :yeshrug:

hjnm

All Star
Daps
And Tom is higher paid and significantly more people watch/care about his movies. I don't think he's losing sleep. :yeshrug:

I wasn't saying this as a criticism of him I think everyone wants to be respected and celebrated in their field, actors aren't trying to spend their life running around in spandex or dealing with fanboys. So the money is good but he will be looking to do other things as time goes on.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I thought it was just me
I enjoy these films but :shaq2: i couldn’t stand the high school shyt in homecoming
Far from home wasn’t bad but I need him to graduate in this one
Thats probably whats going to happen. He could graduate in this one and if they do another film it will be him in college.

If he's studying physics as a major and journalism as a minor, we could get an Eddie brock cameo. I could see him being introduced as kind of a jock type character who seems to be good at everything he does, and he takes on a job at the school paper same time as Peter. Theres tension when Pete starts getting praised more than Eddie and there's a little rivalry boiling up.

Daps
I don't think there will be that many more movies, maybe one because Zendaya and maybe Holland might be on their way to becoming legit stars.
Tom Holland is going to get type casted (if he's not already). He's not going anywhere.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Tom Holland is going to get type casted (if he's not already). He's not going anywhere.
He has time and he'll try to break the mold especially since the others shortlisted for the role have gotten Oscar nominations.