Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Alfred Molina Details Doc Ock's Return in 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' - Variety

Basically confirmed its a spider-verse type deal and he's the same Doc Ock

Doc Ock's character picks up from the end of Spider-man 2 when he's in the river.

CGI will be used to make Molina look younger.

He also stated Jon Watts told him no one dies in this universe.

Molina basically not giving a fukk and letting details slip out :mjlol:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Doc Ock's character picks up from the end of Spider-man 2 when he's in the river.

thank you molina :blessed: spiderman has to have the most loose lipped cast ever . holland :mjlol: molina :mjlol:

He's already gonna be Nathan Drake in Uncharted so he's getting other major roles.
he also had a new role in cherry (which i think was pretty good)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So a Redditor who correctly guessed the secret actor on the newest Falcon and Winter Solider left some details on No Way Home that are making the rounds on the web.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I love it when the older actors be like “fukk it” and let it all hang out. These dudes been doing movies for decades and literally give no fukks about NDA’S or any of that shyt:russ:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won’t lie, and I know this is an unpopular opinion, but as much as I’m still excited to see how this movie plays out, I still can’t help but feel like a movie showcasing the growth and development of the MCU Holland Spider-Man as he comes into his own with his “own” movie was sacrificed for “Spider-Man Fan Service: The Movie”

I recently watched the Rami trilogy, apart from Doc oc ALL of those villains were corny as fukk, same as Electro from TAS, I couldn’t care less about seeing them, Toby or Andrew again honestly :yeshrug:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats probably whats going to happen. He could graduate in this one and if they do another film it will be him in college.

If he's studying physics as a major and journalism as a minor, we could get an Eddie brock cameo. I could see him being introduced as kind of a jock type character who seems to be good at everything he does, and he takes on a job at the school paper same time as Peter. Theres tension when Pete starts getting praised more than Eddie and there's a little rivalry boiling up.

Eddie already exists as an adult within Holland’s universe tho, Hardys Venom is canon since Sony & Disney renegotiated, it sucks because I would of rather of seen a Feige version in the same kind of vein as your idea, slowly plant those seeds for the character origin and have it organically make sense for their to be a rivalry...but it is what it is if we wanted to still have Spidey in the MCU :francis:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I won’t lie, and I know this is an unpopular opinion, but as much as I’m still excited to see how this movie plays out, I still can’t help but feel like a movie showcasing the growth and development of the MCU Holland Spider-Man as he comes into his own with his “own” movie was sacrificed for “Spider-Man Fan Service: The Movie”

I recently watched the Rami trilogy, apart from Doc oc ALL of those villains were corny as fukk, same as Electro from TAS, I couldn’t care less about seeing them, Toby or Andrew again honestly :yeshrug:
I feel the same way but i think this is really part of the deal marvel made with sony
they've been pushing this plot for years