Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So we should assume that Toby and Garfield will be in it, but will be inconsequential random side characters?

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ is the worst character in the whole thing, Disney was clearly too scared to make a black Mary Jane so they came with a copout.

Idon't understand why they have so many films with him being under 18, even in the comics he was in high school for less than 30 issues.

images

they basically turned Mary Jane Watson into a 6 foot mulatto Daria:hhh:

a played out character archetype from the late 90's early 2000's:comeon:

chick looks like she has personal hygiene issue half the time in these movies:scust:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
images

chick looks like she has personal hygiene issue half the time in these movies:scust:

zedaya looks musty in almost everything she’s been in

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Maybe its because i’m old school but I still feel the Tobey Maguire Spiderman series is the overall best.

Yea Tobey was old as fukk but he still a great job, ESPECIALLY in Spiderman 2 which is still in my top ten superhero movies of all time. Plus he had the best supporting cast in my opinion.

James Franco had the right amount of both swag and insecurity to play Harry.

Kristen Dunce is ugly as all hell, but she’s a good actress and did a great job as MJ in SP1 & 2 but the writing BUTCHERED her in part 3.

J.K. Simmons is THE quintessential J.Jonah Jameson. So much that they HAD to bring him back for the MCU

People saying Tobey and Kristin Dunce didn’t have chemistry lying their asses off.

I like the Tom Holland movies, but I haven’t bothered to see either of them in theaters. Their fun little distractions and nothing more for

The Andrew Garfield movies were TRASH to me. Garfield might be the best overall actor of the three of them but he didn’t land Peter Parker for me. He came off as an unlikeable a$$hole in BOTH those movies and that little weird alien-looking dude who played Harry Osborne was annoying as fukk to me.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
images

It's how they cast Zendaya in everything but Mary Jane was 100% not a Daria type.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Maybe its because i’m old school but I still feel the Tobey Maguire Spiderman series is the overall best.

Yea Tobey was old as fukk but he still a great job, ESPECIALLY in Spiderman 2 which is still in my top ten superhero movies of all time. Plus he had the best supporting cast in my opinion.

James Franco had the right amount of both swag and insecurity to play Harry.

Kristen Dunce is ugly as all hell, but she’s a good actress and did a great job as MJ in SP1 & 2 but the writing BUTCHERED her in part 3.

J.K. Simmons is THE quintessential J.Jonah Jameson. So much that they HAD to bring him back for the MCU

People saying Tobey and Kristin Dunce didn’t have chemistry lying their asses off.

I like the Tom Holland movies, but I haven’t bothered to see either of them in theaters. Their fun little distractions and nothing more for

The Andrew Garfield movies were TRASH to me. Garfield might be the best overall actor of the three of them but he didn’t land Peter Parker for me. He came off as an unlikeable a$$hole in BOTH those movies and that little weird alien-looking dude who played Harry Osborne was annoying as fukk to me.

Garfield and Stone had A1 chemistry I'll give them that, agree with everything you said though.

Part of what made the Raimi films work is that they kept it small scale which Homecoming did at first then decided to abandon for the second movie. I like the Marissa Tomei casting but idk why they made May less of a mother figure.