Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
clean.jpg

:wow:

Daps
I won’t lie, and I know this is an unpopular opinion, but as much as I’m still excited to see how this movie plays out, I still can’t help but feel like a movie showcasing the growth and development of the MCU Holland Spider-Man as he comes into his own with his “own” movie was sacrificed for “Spider-Man Fan Service: The Movie”

I recently watched the Rami trilogy, apart from Doc oc ALL of those villains were corny as fukk, same as Electro from TAS, I couldn’t care less about seeing them, Toby or Andrew again honestly :yeshrug:
The multi-verse stuff is the ONLY reason I’m even interested in this movie. Holland peaked with Civil War and I wrote off his Spider-Man after Far From Home.

I disagree about the villains in Spider-Man 3 being corny.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
That was a fun read. Dafoe being back would be glorious, I miss him as the Green Goblin. Major death being Tobey possibly?

I easily dismissed most of it as BS but the leak is looking to have some merit:

I don’t think any of the spideys will die I think it could be Happy who bites the dust.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The multi-verse stuff is the ONLY reason I’m even interested in this movie. Holland peaked with Civil War and I wrote off his Spider-Man after Far From Home.

Fair enough, but me personally I think sandman, GG & Venom were all handled horribly

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

So Wanda and Strange are in this movie??

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

@papertrail08 why do you feel Holland peaked with Civil War and why did you write off his Spider-Man after Far From Home?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Holland works well within the MCU, but wouldn’t as much if he had to carry the franchise himself like Toby or Garfield.

Let me decode that for everyone, "Marvel can do no wrong by these MCU stans":martin:

They killed Amazing Spiderman because Peter wasn't nerdy enough,meanwhile MCU Spidey had the most popular girl in school interested.
And his nerdiness doesn't seem to be holding him back from enjoying life either way. Doesn't seem like a weirdo or an outcast whatsoever,just a kid with different interest. Who has a big group of friends who have similar interest:mjlol:.

At least the Garfield and Tobey versions were both outcast with no friends for whatever reason.,except Harry of course smh. I'm convinced they feel they need to try to show us Peter is a nerd because idiots got so upset about the Garfield version not being nerdy enough. I really think thats the reason we had to go all the way back to highschool. Marvel had to show you all that Peter likes to play with lego sets,and is on the debate team. Really? whats the point when you grow up to be over 6 ft tall,with the chiseled body of a triathlete,dating a supermodel,practically a comedian? Who cares you USED to be a seen as a nerd:heh:. Such an overated aspect of Spiderman,writers should have just given him a Luscious Fox.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t think any of the spideys will die I think it could be Happy who bites the dust.
that would be up there as one of the most heart wrenching deaths in the MCU if that ends up happening :mjcry:

plus tonys kid cant handle a second father figure dying in such a short time span :mjcry: