Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Me too breh. Cant believe this thread is shytting on it so hard. It was better than QoS and Skyfall. I liked it. 7/10. Just wish they built up the villains character better.
I think I'd still put skyfall above this but it was WAY better then QoS. I did like Christoph more than bardem

@MartyMcFly i thought deakins was supposed to do the cinematog for this? Whoever they got instead did a good job but still, i wanted that deakins piff.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think I'd still put skyfall above this but it was WAY better then QoS. I did like Christoph more than bardem

@MartyMcFly i thought deakins was supposed to do the cinematog for this? Whoever they got instead did a good job but still, i wanted that deakins piff.
I didnt like Skyfalls second half. This one kept me focused till the final shot. I didnt like how he was able to escape from the desert base and destroy it so easily, but that whole part of the movie was a mess anyways. At least Christopher might be back for another one so this might just be the beginning. Might rewatch Skyfall to compare though.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didnt like Skyfalls second half. This one kept me focused till the final shot. I didnt like how he was able to escape from the desert base and destroy it so easily, but that whole part of the movie was a mess anyways. At least Christopher might be back for another one so this might just be the beginning. Might rewatch Skyfall to compare though.
Definitely agree with everything you said here, I wasn't gushing over skyfalls second half but to be honest, what elevated skyfall for me was the cinematography. I'm a huge cinematog head and Deakins fukking KILLED skyfall man. It's one of my favorite movies in terms of cinematography. There are so many cool shots in that movie. that scene where they're fighting in front of the LED light so it just looks like two shadows fighting is one of the coolest shots I've ever seen

Skyfall3_620_111212.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

It was the cat who did Interstellar.

And yeah I agree, way above Quantum

Third act of this one is a mess compared to Skyfall

Léa Seydoux was hot as fukk in this. Euro brawds get my blood flowing

:salute: had me questioning my religion. She was bad as hell in Ghost Protocol too but obviously she didn't get a lot of screen time.