Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got back from seeing it, and I felt underwhelmed. This was the worst of the 4 Daniel Craig movies. I feel like they just phoned it in on this one, and they're ready for a new Bond. I was hesitant with all the rumors because I like the Daniel Craig movies, but after this...it's time to move on :beli:

But the movie wasn't bad. I think it's a solid 7/10, but I was expecting something spectacular.
Will they choose Idris Elba as the new Bond?? :mjpls:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
dear lord this movie is gettin shyt on.....welp i'll keep that money in my pocket and wait for that hdrip :ohlawd:

EDIT: my boys straight up shyt on it :wow:

Glad they brought up there being no traffic in Rome .

I looked at the screen like :rudy:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Ive been going through the thread. I didnt know Blofeld was in it until I saw it and yall knew since day one :russ:. Hell, I didnt even hear the theme until I saw it. The only thing I knew was the title and Craig was reprising his role. Were they saying that this is the last Craig Bond?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Ok, saw it thursday night, wanted to watch a few other Bonds to let shyt sink in. Honestly, I liked it. It wasnt by any means a top tier Bond, but it was still enjoyable. I liked Waltz, thought he did a decent job. The biggest problem for me is the dialogue, that shyt was horrible and inexcusable. It had alot going for it but they dropped the ball with some of the choices, esp like I mentioned the dialogue. overall Id say its probably a 6.5/10.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Posts like this always make me do a real life :francis:

It'll be day of the thurs night premiere and brehs will be like "did it leak yet?
breh i don't have buddies to go the movies with at the moment so online is it for me for a few months