Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:what: I understand not liking it but saying "it's a debacle of Bond films" "Worst of the four Craig films" and outright caling it "trash" :what:
Am I the only one in here that enjoyed it?
This is a first day Best Buy steelbox exclusive cop for me

I enjoyed it breh. It was awesome watching it in the theater and I had a lot of fun with it. But I don't think enjoying it means I can't have issues with it. I can enjoy something that isn't perfect and acknowledge why it's not perfect, it's issues, etc. I will be copping it first day and I'm sure it'll get better on a 2nd viewing but don't let my criticisms of it make you think I didn't enjoy it because I definitely did. Can't wait to see it again

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it breh. It was awesome watching it in the theater and I had a lot of fun with it. But I don't think enjoying it means I can't have issues with it. I can enjoy something that isn't perfect and acknowledge why it's not perfect, it's issues, etc. I will be copping it first day and I'm sure it'll get better on a 2nd viewing but don't let my criticisms of it make you think I didn't enjoy it because I definitely did. Can't wait to see it again
I get what you are saying and that's not the problem. The problem is the hyperbole brehs use on here that gets me.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I get what you are saying and that's not the problem. The problem is the hyperbole brehs use on here that gets me.

It's the coli breh, you know how we get down. Either shyt is the greatest thing ever or it's trash. There's no such thing as an in-between or just something being good or okay. And if you say it's good or okay, then you really mean it's trash

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the coli breh, you know how we get down. Either shyt is the greatest thing ever or it's trash. There's no such thing as an in-between or just something being good or okay. And if you say it's good or okay, then you really mean it's trash
It's hard to deal with it as you get older

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first half was great, but after the train fight i was like ehhh

loved the dia de muertos scene

That opening scene was hypnotic! The way he swag walked across the building top. I hate heights so that shyt blew my mind but everything was perfect about the sequence so it just felt down hill after besides the train fight.

I hate these elaborate PHD plots to kill bond. I mean the 1st attempt in like damn homie sorry for ya! Then the 2nd time im like ok homie paid for that fukk so he gon just end this shyt but nope more elaborate fukkery. I think these villains want bond to fukk them

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:what: I understand not liking it but saying "it's a debacle of Bond films" "Worst of the four Craig films" and outright caling it "trash" :what:
Am I the only one in here that enjoyed it?
This is a first day Best Buy steelbox exclusive cop for me

It seems you, me, and MartyMcFly are the ones have taken a liking to the film. I thought it was great and will be riding shotgun in the Aston Martin for repeated viewings. This easily rolls over half the Brosnan, Moore, and the weaker Connery Bond interpretations of Bond. People believe this is worse than Moonraker? Octop*ssy? Diamonds Are Forever? The World Is Not Enough with Denise "I thought Christmas only comes once a year" Richards?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It seems you, me, and MartyMcFly are the ones have taken a liking to the film. I thought it was great and will be riding shotgun in the Aston Martin for repeated viewings. This easily rolls over half the Brosnan, Moore, and the weaker Connery Bond interpretations of Bond. People believe this is worse than Moonraker? Octop*ssy? Diamonds Are Forever? The World Is Not Enough with Denise "I thought Christmas only comes once a year" Richards?

No where close to being on the level of those.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I thought it was a pretty good movie, nothing ground breaking and the love interest always seem rushed or just for that mission. But that's how I feel about all bond movies, some are a little slower than others but I can't say this one or any one is terrible. I give it a 7&1/2 out of ten.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
man this shyt hurts my heart :sadcam: :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

I WANTED THE MOVIE TO BE GOOD !!!

once the opening act was over i knew the movie was gonna suck

like they fukked up everything

even when something dope happened and they played the the james bond theme it was off key

the girls was low key weak too

skyfall was so fukking perfect

HOW DID THIS shyt GO SO LEFT FIELD :why::why::why::why:

spectre teaser trailer is still top 5 :ohlawd:

but the movie sucked :snoop:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
i liked QOS more than i like this trash

im not trolling either i think im really disappointed because the trailer was so fukking dope i went in there thinking this shyt would be fire

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the movie.

I will admit something felt off. I can't quite put my finger on it. But my intangible misgivings are outweighed by cool shyt like the tracking shot in the beginning, the atmosphere in Rome, the train fight, wrapping up the mysteries from the previous films etc.