Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
A no brainer that he should be singing it. Wonder who is producing and writing it, though.

Also, a MASSIVE shame we never got the Winehouse track produced by Ronson that was supposed to be for QoS until they decided they didn't want her to be affiliated with the film and went with Alicia/Jack instead :mjcry: No way that wouldn't have been a GOAT theme

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A no brainer that he should be singing it. Wonder who is producing and writing it, though.

Also, a MASSIVE shame we never got the Winehouse track produced by Ronson that was supposed to be for QoS until they decided they didn't want her to be affiliated with the film and went with Alicia/Jack instead :mjcry: No way that wouldn't have been a GOAT theme

Idk breh. That's a lot of theme songs you're automatically saying her's would be better than. Better than goldfinger? Or thunderball?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Idk breh. That's a lot of theme songs you're automatically saying her's would be better than. Better than goldfinger? Or thunderball?
When I say a GOAT theme I don't mean THE GOAT fam, but it would have been top tier. And I don't consider Thunderball top tier even though I really like it.

For me the top Bond songs are in no order
From Russia With Love, Diamonds, Goldfinger, License to Kill, View to a Kill, The World is Not Enough, Nobody Does It Better, and Skyfall. The Amy/Ronson combo was was damn near born to make a Bond track. There's like zero chance they would have missed.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When I say a GOAT theme I don't mean THE GOAT fam, but it would have been top tier. And I don't consider Thunderball top tier even though I really like it.

For me the top Bond songs are in no order
From Russia With Love, Diamonds, Goldfinger, License to Kill, View to a Kill, The World is Not Enough, Nobody Does It Better, and Skyfall. The Amy/Ronson combo was was damn near born to make a Bond track. There's like zero chance they would have missed.
:patrice: at the bolded

I'd take out nobody does it better.

For me, and of course my top 5, in order since I'm a Bond geek:

A View to a Kill
Goldfinger
On Her Majesty's Secret Service instrumental
You Know My Name
Thunderball

I think the only ones I really don't like are Moonraker, Nobody does it better, All Time High, and Die Another Day

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
COXNp_aWEAAHv2r.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
M: I fukked this up, didn't I?
James Bond: No. You did your job. [beat] I read your obituary of me.
M: And?
James Bond: Appalling.
M: Yeah, I knew you'd hate it. I did call you an exemplar of British fortitude.
James Bond: That bit was alright.

:mjlol: