"it was me James...."

1407328_o.gif
AAWWWW SON OF A bytch! :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they did that on the new movie too. actually it happened with several bond movies before. tomorrow never dies for example

Yeah but that was writers writing it and changing things which happens on a lot of movies..quantum of solace had an actor and the director writing it which is normally not a good recipe. When writers aren't allowed on set, that's not a good look

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'm not yet impressed. This one looks as corny as Quantum and Skyfall.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:ufdup:it's the goat bond movie, if only they had managed to keep sean connery on board for this one :mjcry:everything else is pure piff

i feel you on qos. the last one had a dope first half with great visuals and turned into a completely different movie in the second half that had nothing to do with james bond. don't know why it was celebrated like that.
hype plus cinematography and following elements of the most popular comic book movie in recent memory

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm not yet impressed. This one looks just as Skyfall.
yup and I really wasn't as impressed by it as other were. Has to be the most overrated bond movie ever, glad Mendes Will be gone after this one. Trying to do Nolan with bond? :what: