Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Say that you're not going to watch any more trailers, brehs.

Or...

Gosh, @MartyMcFly you are such a hypocrite (The Film Room's new buzz word).

I tried man lol. I really did. But at this point, I feel like I need to be done. I've seen enough now where this can and should hold me over for the next 4 months.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I tried man lol. I really did. But at this point, I feel like I need to be done. I've seen enough now where this can and should hold me over for the next 4 months.

But you know you're going to watch every tv-spot and commercial, and every commercial of a product featured in the movie, lol.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But you know you're going to watch every tv-spot and commercial, and every commercial of a product featured in the movie, lol.

Dodging tv commercials is easy..then again, i presume they're going to go all out during football season so it may not be as easy as I think:isthatall: I'll figure something out

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Quantum's plot made no sense. People literally had to go to Google to figure out why shyt was going down.

It wasn't hard to follow for me breh: They wanted to destabilize the south american government and take command of a chief resource, making the people dependent on them. I'm not saying it's perfect by any means but I thought it was simple.

Bond goes after them to find out how big the organization is and just how much dirt they have their hands in along with dealing with the death of Vesper.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It wasn't hard to follow for me breh: They wanted to destabilize the south american government and take command of a chief resource, making the people dependent on them. I'm not saying it's perfect by any means but I thought it was simple.

Bond goes after them to find out how big the organization is and just how much dirt they have their hands in along with dealing with the death of Vesper.

The plot wasn't even the worst part about Quantum, Marc Forster's awful action direction was. Alongside Die Hard 5 it features some of the most unwatchable shaky cam quick cut action ever.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

"it was me James...."

1407328_o.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Bonds' of the 2000's and forward are my favorites of the entire series......I think this will be dope as fukk, trailer is a bit overblown....tone it down a little. I want darker, bloodier, spiraling Bond, which Mendes has provided enough of for me to be mollified...I understand they can't really take the iconic James Bond series to such a stripped down, raw place, but they do what they can.

and, @MartyMcFly I remember liking 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' too, I used to watch those marathons with my Mom on TBS back in the mid 90's...I think I caught that one when I was like 12 or so, and the ending stuck with me all these years, as I haven't seen it since.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Bonds' of the 2000's and forward are my favorites of the entire series......I think this will be dope as fukk, trailer is a bit overblown....tone it down a little. I want darker, bloodier, spiraling Bond, which Mendes has provided enough of for me to be mollified...I understand they can't really take the iconic James Bond series to such a stripped down, raw place, but they do what they can.

and, @MartyMcFly I remember liking 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' too, I used to watch those marathons with my Mom on TBS back in the mid 90's...I think I caught that one when I was like 12 or so, and the ending stuck with me all these years, as I haven't seen it since.

Always gotta remember it's a trailer breh, they gotta sell the bang and the whiz and the other words that pop up in the batman tv show. I think it'll be that but with a good balance which skyfall had